Therapist opens training school
A PORTISHEAD therapist has opened a school to train people in holistic therapies.
Jayne Palmer, who has been practising holistic therapies for more than 12 years, has opened the Tranquillity School of Holistic Therapies at Port Marine.
The tutor and Reiki Master offers privately-run training courses allowing clients to gain Guild of Holistic Therapists Accredited Diplomas in a variety of therapies and treatments.
Jayne said: “I first became interested in complementary therapies in 1990 after a very stressful period in my life.
“This began with a stress management course which brought to my attention that a lot of ailments originate from a state of stress.”
She then began investigating ways of alleviating stress and restoring balance to both body and mind.
Jayne added: “After 12 years of practising I felt I wanted to be able to pass on this teaching to others and undertook further training and qualifications to allow me to open my own school.”
- 1 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 2 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 3 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 4 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 5 Covid cases rise: 1-in-30 estimated to be positive
- 6 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 7 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
- 8 VIDEO: Coastguard airlifts two people from Clevedon waters
- 9 Man jailed over theft and fraud at Worle butchers
- 10 Funding and inflation behind concerns over Portishead rail project
Tranquillity training aims to inspire and teach new skills, providing opportunities for people to begin a new career or add treatments to an existing business.
For details of the courses call Jayne on 01275 460329 or email email@example.com