Therapist opens training school
A PORTISHEAD therapist has opened a school to train people in holistic therapies.
Jayne Palmer, who has been practising holistic therapies for more than 12 years, has opened the Tranquillity School of Holistic Therapies at Port Marine.
The tutor and Reiki Master offers privately-run training courses allowing clients to gain Guild of Holistic Therapists Accredited Diplomas in a variety of therapies and treatments.
Jayne said: “I first became interested in complementary therapies in 1990 after a very stressful period in my life.
“This began with a stress management course which brought to my attention that a lot of ailments originate from a state of stress.”
You may also want to watch:
She then began investigating ways of alleviating stress and restoring balance to both body and mind.
Jayne added: “After 12 years of practising I felt I wanted to be able to pass on this teaching to others and undertook further training and qualifications to allow me to open my own school.”
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 8 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 9 Ashton & Backwell United announce departure of Rich
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
Tranquillity training aims to inspire and teach new skills, providing opportunities for people to begin a new career or add treatments to an existing business.
For details of the courses call Jayne on 01275 460329 or email firstname.lastname@example.org