Stuffy Bears children’s parties
A NAILSEA mum is offering children the chance to make their own teddy bears.
Georgie Burnell, of Wareham Close, decided to start a new children’s party business called Stuffy Bears after she saw how popular The Bear Factory at Cribbs Causeway was.
The 28-year-old, who works at Parker’s Estate Agents in Backwell, said: “I used to work next door to The Bear Factory and it was always so busy.
“I thought it would be nice if children could build their own bears at home, rather than their parents having to drive them all the way to Bristol.”
Georgie, who has a two-year-old daughter called Emelia, is now taking bookings for the special parties where each guest can stuff their own bear and get a birth certificate for their new fluffy friend.
You may also want to watch:
Georgie holds the party in the host’s home and also puts on games for the youngsters. Anyone interested in finding out more can visit www.stuffybears.co.uk
Georgie is also offering Times readers a 15 per cent discount if they mention the paper when booking a party.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Special school expansion progress
- 10 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week