Stuffy Bears children’s parties
A NAILSEA mum is offering children the chance to make their own teddy bears.
Georgie Burnell, of Wareham Close, decided to start a new children’s party business called Stuffy Bears after she saw how popular The Bear Factory at Cribbs Causeway was.
The 28-year-old, who works at Parker’s Estate Agents in Backwell, said: “I used to work next door to The Bear Factory and it was always so busy.
“I thought it would be nice if children could build their own bears at home, rather than their parents having to drive them all the way to Bristol.”
Georgie, who has a two-year-old daughter called Emelia, is now taking bookings for the special parties where each guest can stuff their own bear and get a birth certificate for their new fluffy friend.
You may also want to watch:
Georgie holds the party in the host’s home and also puts on games for the youngsters. Anyone interested in finding out more can visit www.stuffybears.co.uk
Georgie is also offering Times readers a 15 per cent discount if they mention the paper when booking a party.
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 6 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 7 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 8 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage