Street kitchen opens in Portishead High Street
- Credit: Venga
A cocktails and tapas bar has opened a street kitchen in Portishead.
Venga, in Portishead High Street, has launched its new takeaway service on the front terrace, which is open from 3pm today (Friday) and into the weekend.
The bar has revamped its take-away menu and offers click-and-collect on its website, so people can beat the queues and order online.
Hot roast chestnuts, mulled wine and cinnamon churros are a few of the festive treats to take-away at the street kitchen and a wide range of foods from Spain and South America is also on the menu.
People can order Mahon cheese-loaded beef dogs and homemade burgers served with truffle mushrooms and manchego cheese fries, cooked over lava rocks on the terrace.
Also available is South American fried-chicken with Venga’s signature Sunday gravy, festive paella and a Christmas Banquet in a box is available to order for when the family gets together at home.
The street kitchen is open from 3pm today and tomorrow (Saturday) this weekend and next, which will continue its popular Spanish Sunday lunches from noon every Sunday.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 4 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 5 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 6 Clevedon School thanks NHS with giant light display
- 7 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 8 Daly on Portishead Town's season so far and ambitions for the future
- 9 Chamber of commerce set to adopt name change
- 10 Man due in court after cars stolen in burglary