Bakery staff raise thousands for charity
- Credit: Pullin's
More than a dozen bakers and staff pounded the streets of Bristol to raise money for charity this month.
Employees working at Pullin’s completed the Bristol 10K, raising thousands of pounds in the process.
Tristan Hunt, who runs the bakery’s marketing, said: “A team of 15 from Pullin’s ran in the Bristol 10k raising more than £2,000 for the Breast Cancer Unit Support Trust at Southmead Hospital in Bristol.
“The bakery chose to raise money for the charity because several people connected to the bakery and family have been affected by breast cancer and received treatment at Southmead.
“The money raised will be used to buy equipment before NHS funding is available.”
You may also want to watch:
Pullin’s is a family-run bakery which has shops in Clevedon’s Hill Road and Yatton High Street.
- 1 RNLI helm retires after nearly two decades of saving lives at sea
- 2 Portishead Lake Grounds gates to be installed this week
- 3 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 4 Storyboat 700+ sets sail in Portishead for 2021
- 5 Clevedon School launches pop-up shop to support low income families
- 6 Volunteers launch website for Trendlewood Park
- 7 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 8 Clevedon strengthen squad with signing of Gloucestershire duo Higgins and Warner
- 9 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 10 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine