Sorting company postal challenges
- Credit: supplied
AN INDEPENDENT postal company has opened a new mail sorting office in Portishead.
Graham Cooper set up ONEPOST with two members of staff, moving into a small office in Gordano Gate in 2006.
Four years later, after steady growth, the company expanded into a two-storey building nearby.
Now, as it continues to grow, the company has set up its own sorting centre in Portishead offering solutions to businesses that send letters and parcels both nationally and internationally.
Marketing manager Sara Peake said: “ONEPOST is the UK’s leading provider of independent postal advice and management and we are delighted to have opened a sorting office in Portishead.
You may also want to watch:
“We now employ 40 local personnel and are delighted to offer our expertise and cost saving postal solutions to the Portishead business community.
“As we continue to grow we are likely to need larger facilities and employ more local people in the future.”
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 6 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 10 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
ONEPOST will be attending the Outlook Portishead event on May 8 at Somerset Hall in Portishead.