Sorting company postal challenges
- Credit: supplied
AN INDEPENDENT postal company has opened a new mail sorting office in Portishead.
Graham Cooper set up ONEPOST with two members of staff, moving into a small office in Gordano Gate in 2006.
Four years later, after steady growth, the company expanded into a two-storey building nearby.
Now, as it continues to grow, the company has set up its own sorting centre in Portishead offering solutions to businesses that send letters and parcels both nationally and internationally.
Marketing manager Sara Peake said: “ONEPOST is the UK’s leading provider of independent postal advice and management and we are delighted to have opened a sorting office in Portishead.
You may also want to watch:
“We now employ 40 local personnel and are delighted to offer our expertise and cost saving postal solutions to the Portishead business community.
“As we continue to grow we are likely to need larger facilities and employ more local people in the future.”
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 4 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 5 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 6 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 8 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
ONEPOST will be attending the Outlook Portishead event on May 8 at Somerset Hall in Portishead.