Sorting company postal challenges
- Credit: supplied
AN INDEPENDENT postal company has opened a new mail sorting office in Portishead.
Graham Cooper set up ONEPOST with two members of staff, moving into a small office in Gordano Gate in 2006.
Four years later, after steady growth, the company expanded into a two-storey building nearby.
Now, as it continues to grow, the company has set up its own sorting centre in Portishead offering solutions to businesses that send letters and parcels both nationally and internationally.
Marketing manager Sara Peake said: “ONEPOST is the UK’s leading provider of independent postal advice and management and we are delighted to have opened a sorting office in Portishead.
“We now employ 40 local personnel and are delighted to offer our expertise and cost saving postal solutions to the Portishead business community.
“As we continue to grow we are likely to need larger facilities and employ more local people in the future.”
- 1 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 2 Woman dies after collision in Clevedon
- 3 Councillors hit back at proposed bus cuts in North Somerset
- 4 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 5 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 6 Bus companies to face Portishead residents at fourth meeting
- 7 Pictures: Clevedon care home celebrates summer fete
- 8 'Extreme heat' warning issued for Somerset
- 9 Deal means Portishead to Bristol rail line will open in 2026
- 10 Help reunite owner of lost photo found in charity shop purse
ONEPOST will be attending the Outlook Portishead event on May 8 at Somerset Hall in Portishead.