Sorting company postal challenges
- Credit: supplied
AN INDEPENDENT postal company has opened a new mail sorting office in Portishead.
Graham Cooper set up ONEPOST with two members of staff, moving into a small office in Gordano Gate in 2006.
Four years later, after steady growth, the company expanded into a two-storey building nearby.
Now, as it continues to grow, the company has set up its own sorting centre in Portishead offering solutions to businesses that send letters and parcels both nationally and internationally.
Marketing manager Sara Peake said: “ONEPOST is the UK’s leading provider of independent postal advice and management and we are delighted to have opened a sorting office in Portishead.
You may also want to watch:
“We now employ 40 local personnel and are delighted to offer our expertise and cost saving postal solutions to the Portishead business community.
“As we continue to grow we are likely to need larger facilities and employ more local people in the future.”
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
ONEPOST will be attending the Outlook Portishead event on May 8 at Somerset Hall in Portishead.