Staff member tests positive for coronavirus at high street store
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
A member of staff has tested positive for coronavirus at a shoe store in Portishead.
SoleLution, in High Street, announced the news this afternoon (Monday) on social media.
The shop will remain closed for the duration of the week and a deep clean will be carried out to protect customers and staff from contracting the virus.
A spokesman said: “We have had a member of staff in Portishead test positive for Covid-19.
“As a precaution to keep customers and staff members safe, I have decided to close the shop for the rest of this week to enable us to deep clean.
“Apologies for any inconvenience caused.”
- 1 Town council submits complaint over 'financially flawed' appropriation of land
- 2 PICTURES: Festival of light at Clevedon Marine Lake
- 3 50 arrests made in SIX DAYS after launch of Christmas drink-driving campaign
- 4 Storm Barra expected to bring high winds to South West
- 5 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 6 Meet the new leader of the Somerset Chamber of Commerce
- 7 PICTURES: Eat Nailsea festive food festival
- 8 Somerset counselling service gets £5,000 cash boost
- 9 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 10 'I walked into a full-blown argument': Estate agent considering valuation charge for DIVORCING COUPLES