Staff member tests positive for coronavirus at high street store
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
A member of staff has tested positive for coronavirus at a shoe store in Portishead.
SoleLution, in High Street, announced the news this afternoon (Monday) on social media.
The shop will remain closed for the duration of the week and a deep clean will be carried out to protect customers and staff from contracting the virus.
A spokesman said: “We have had a member of staff in Portishead test positive for Covid-19.
“As a precaution to keep customers and staff members safe, I have decided to close the shop for the rest of this week to enable us to deep clean.
You may also want to watch:
“Apologies for any inconvenience caused.”
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 4 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 5 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 6 Shop Local: ‘Huge impact’ on independent home décor business after second lockdown hits
- 7 Further delays for rail project
- 8 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 9 Shop Local: Popular fruit and veg specialist launches new website
- 10 Portishead couple raises £5k for charity in support of close friend after cancer diagnosis