Staff member tests positive for coronavirus at high street store
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
A member of staff has tested positive for coronavirus at a shoe store in Portishead.
SoleLution, in High Street, announced the news this afternoon (Monday) on social media.
The shop will remain closed for the duration of the week and a deep clean will be carried out to protect customers and staff from contracting the virus.
A spokesman said: “We have had a member of staff in Portishead test positive for Covid-19.
“As a precaution to keep customers and staff members safe, I have decided to close the shop for the rest of this week to enable us to deep clean.
You may also want to watch:
“Apologies for any inconvenience caused.”
- 1 North Somerset restaurants reopening outside next week
- 2 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 3 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 4 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 5 Proposal to reduce traffic on rural roads withdrawn
- 6 Modern three-bedroom eco house with lovely gardens
- 7 FA publish updated grassroots football guidance
- 8 Housing group contributes £400,000 for North Somerset rugby club revamp
- 9 Best scenic dog walks in North Somerset and Somerset
- 10 Plan to cut traffic on rural roads