Staff member tests positive for coronavirus at high street store
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
A member of staff has tested positive for coronavirus at a shoe store in Portishead.
SoleLution, in High Street, announced the news this afternoon (Monday) on social media.
The shop will remain closed for the duration of the week and a deep clean will be carried out to protect customers and staff from contracting the virus.
A spokesman said: “We have had a member of staff in Portishead test positive for Covid-19.
“As a precaution to keep customers and staff members safe, I have decided to close the shop for the rest of this week to enable us to deep clean.
You may also want to watch:
“Apologies for any inconvenience caused.”
- 1 Rapid coronavirus tests offered to people in North Somerset
- 2 EE switches on super-fast 5G in Portishead
- 3 School offering transport to vaccination appointments
- 4 Portishead garden protected from development
- 5 Police thank Portishead community after call leads to arrests for vehicle crime
- 6 Huge country house in historic setting, with views and a pool
- 7 Families urged to access free school meals in lockdown
- 8 Clevedon re-sign former wicketkeeper Will Plummer from Weston ahead of 2021 season
- 9 Hundreds of North Somerset patients receive coronavirus vaccine
- 10 Clevedon woman's life saved by local 'heroes' after fall