SoleLution wins national award
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
A Portishead retailer is celebrating winning a top industry award after joining the best from across the sector at a prestigious ceremony on Sunday.
SoleLution shoe shop in Portishead High Street, was named shopfront of the year at the 2018 Footwear Industry Awards, held at the National Conference Centre in Birmingham.
It also came second and was highly commended in the independent category for ladies’ shoes.
The Footwear Industry Awards celebrate excellence in the industry and is open to independent start-ups and multi-national firms.
Tanya Marriott, owner of SoleLution, said: “I am one very happy lady.
You may also want to watch:
“It gives me a great sense of pride knowing that SoleLution was voted for by professionals in the footwear industry.
“The awards mean a lot. I am passionate about footwear and the importance of people wearing correctly fitting shoes and it’s good to know our commitment and hard work is recognised.”
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 7 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 8 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 9 PICTURES: Hot air balloons take flight over Bristol at Fiesta Fortnight launch
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week