SoleLution wins national award
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
A Portishead retailer is celebrating winning a top industry award after joining the best from across the sector at a prestigious ceremony on Sunday.
SoleLution shoe shop in Portishead High Street, was named shopfront of the year at the 2018 Footwear Industry Awards, held at the National Conference Centre in Birmingham.
It also came second and was highly commended in the independent category for ladies’ shoes.
The Footwear Industry Awards celebrate excellence in the industry and is open to independent start-ups and multi-national firms.
Tanya Marriott, owner of SoleLution, said: “I am one very happy lady.
You may also want to watch:
“It gives me a great sense of pride knowing that SoleLution was voted for by professionals in the footwear industry.
“The awards mean a lot. I am passionate about footwear and the importance of people wearing correctly fitting shoes and it’s good to know our commitment and hard work is recognised.”
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 9 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected