Smart Barbers opens its doors
A CONTEMPORARY barber shop has opened its doors in Clevedon.
Smart Barbers in Lower Queens Road has been set up by Ben Smart, who has been a barber for six years and worked in other shops in the town over the past three.
The 32-year-old, who also teaches barbering at Weston College, decided to open his own shop after building up a good customer base in Clevedon.
Ben, who lives in Locking Castle near Weston, said: “I wanted to have the freedom to do things how I wanted to do them and to be able to give the customers more options.
“We cater for all styles - contemporary or classice - and welcome customers of all ages.”
You may also want to watch:
Ben is joined in the shop by Talla Hewitson and Jan Santoro, who have both worked as gents barbers for many years.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 3 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 4 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 5 Town council appeals for grit bin monitors in Portishead
- 6 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 7 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 8 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 Yatton artist releases charity single with Hamilton star