Smart Barbers opens its doors
A CONTEMPORARY barber shop has opened its doors in Clevedon.
Smart Barbers in Lower Queens Road has been set up by Ben Smart, who has been a barber for six years and worked in other shops in the town over the past three.
The 32-year-old, who also teaches barbering at Weston College, decided to open his own shop after building up a good customer base in Clevedon.
Ben, who lives in Locking Castle near Weston, said: “I wanted to have the freedom to do things how I wanted to do them and to be able to give the customers more options.
“We cater for all styles - contemporary or classice - and welcome customers of all ages.”
You may also want to watch:
Ben is joined in the shop by Talla Hewitson and Jan Santoro, who have both worked as gents barbers for many years.
- 1 Modern and versatile four-bedroom home
- 2 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 3 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 6 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 7 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 8 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?