Smart Barbers opens its doors
A CONTEMPORARY barber shop has opened its doors in Clevedon.
Smart Barbers in Lower Queens Road has been set up by Ben Smart, who has been a barber for six years and worked in other shops in the town over the past three.
The 32-year-old, who also teaches barbering at Weston College, decided to open his own shop after building up a good customer base in Clevedon.
Ben, who lives in Locking Castle near Weston, said: “I wanted to have the freedom to do things how I wanted to do them and to be able to give the customers more options.
“We cater for all styles - contemporary or classice - and welcome customers of all ages.”
You may also want to watch:
Ben is joined in the shop by Talla Hewitson and Jan Santoro, who have both worked as gents barbers for many years.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 7 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week