Smart Barbers opens its doors
A CONTEMPORARY barber shop has opened its doors in Clevedon.
Smart Barbers in Lower Queens Road has been set up by Ben Smart, who has been a barber for six years and worked in other shops in the town over the past three.
The 32-year-old, who also teaches barbering at Weston College, decided to open his own shop after building up a good customer base in Clevedon.
Ben, who lives in Locking Castle near Weston, said: “I wanted to have the freedom to do things how I wanted to do them and to be able to give the customers more options.
“We cater for all styles - contemporary or classice - and welcome customers of all ages.”
You may also want to watch:
Ben is joined in the shop by Talla Hewitson and Jan Santoro, who have both worked as gents barbers for many years.
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 5 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary