Shopping centre plans to attract new businesses
- Credit: Archant
A shopping centre in Nailsea is hoping to attract more businesses by expanding some of its units.
Ellandi, which owns Crown Glass Shopping Centre, is applying for permission to extend some of its buildings in Colliers Walk.
The plans involved creating four units of 1,679sqft each from six smaller shops.
Letting agent Ian Thompson, of Thompson Commercial, said: “We have very few vacancies in the scheme and lots of interest from tenants who require bigger units, including several existing tenants seeking to expand.
“These proposals will help satisfy this demand and bring this quieter area of the scheme up to par with Somerset Square.”
You may also want to watch:
Mark Robinson, Ellandi’s property director, added: “There are a number of areas where we will be announcing further investment over the coming months, and this is this first step in taking the shopping and leisure provision in Nailsea to the next level.”
- 1 10 beauty spots in North Somerset
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 5 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 6 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 7 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 8 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 9 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage