Shopping centre plans to attract new businesses
- Credit: Archant
A shopping centre in Nailsea is hoping to attract more businesses by expanding some of its units.
Ellandi, which owns Crown Glass Shopping Centre, is applying for permission to extend some of its buildings in Colliers Walk.
The plans involved creating four units of 1,679sqft each from six smaller shops.
Letting agent Ian Thompson, of Thompson Commercial, said: “We have very few vacancies in the scheme and lots of interest from tenants who require bigger units, including several existing tenants seeking to expand.
“These proposals will help satisfy this demand and bring this quieter area of the scheme up to par with Somerset Square.”
You may also want to watch:
Mark Robinson, Ellandi’s property director, added: “There are a number of areas where we will be announcing further investment over the coming months, and this is this first step in taking the shopping and leisure provision in Nailsea to the next level.”
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 5 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 6 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 7 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 8 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity