Shopping centre plans to attract new businesses
- Credit: Archant
A shopping centre in Nailsea is hoping to attract more businesses by expanding some of its units.
Ellandi, which owns Crown Glass Shopping Centre, is applying for permission to extend some of its buildings in Colliers Walk.
The plans involved creating four units of 1,679sqft each from six smaller shops.
Letting agent Ian Thompson, of Thompson Commercial, said: “We have very few vacancies in the scheme and lots of interest from tenants who require bigger units, including several existing tenants seeking to expand.
“These proposals will help satisfy this demand and bring this quieter area of the scheme up to par with Somerset Square.”
You may also want to watch:
Mark Robinson, Ellandi’s property director, added: “There are a number of areas where we will be announcing further investment over the coming months, and this is this first step in taking the shopping and leisure provision in Nailsea to the next level.”
- 1 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 4 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 5 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 8 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 9 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 10 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema