Shopping centre plans to attract new businesses
- Credit: Archant
A shopping centre in Nailsea is hoping to attract more businesses by expanding some of its units.
Ellandi, which owns Crown Glass Shopping Centre, is applying for permission to extend some of its buildings in Colliers Walk.
The plans involved creating four units of 1,679sqft each from six smaller shops.
Letting agent Ian Thompson, of Thompson Commercial, said: “We have very few vacancies in the scheme and lots of interest from tenants who require bigger units, including several existing tenants seeking to expand.
“These proposals will help satisfy this demand and bring this quieter area of the scheme up to par with Somerset Square.”
You may also want to watch:
Mark Robinson, Ellandi’s property director, added: “There are a number of areas where we will be announcing further investment over the coming months, and this is this first step in taking the shopping and leisure provision in Nailsea to the next level.”
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery