Employees take on Top of the Shops contest for hospice
- Credit: Archant
Three teams from Scottish Widows took part in a window display competition in aid of Children’s Hospice South West.
The employees from the pensions company were allocated one of the Wraxall charity’s stores and given the task of improving their displays to entice more people through the doors.
Each team worked together to develop a plan to increase sales or organise fundraising activities as part of the Top of the Shops contest.
The challenge was held at the shops in Nailsea and Portishead and the sales for each store were tracked to see which team won.
Children’s Hospice South West shops are professionally-run retail sites which raise vital funds to provide specialist care to children with life-limiting conditions.
You may also want to watch:
The dedicated staff at Charlton Farm provide a wide range of support including respite and short breaks, emergency care and bereavement support.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'