Employees take on Top of the Shops contest for hospice
- Credit: Archant
Three teams from Scottish Widows took part in a window display competition in aid of Children’s Hospice South West.
The employees from the pensions company were allocated one of the Wraxall charity’s stores and given the task of improving their displays to entice more people through the doors.
Each team worked together to develop a plan to increase sales or organise fundraising activities as part of the Top of the Shops contest.
The challenge was held at the shops in Nailsea and Portishead and the sales for each store were tracked to see which team won.
Children’s Hospice South West shops are professionally-run retail sites which raise vital funds to provide specialist care to children with life-limiting conditions.
You may also want to watch:
The dedicated staff at Charlton Farm provide a wide range of support including respite and short breaks, emergency care and bereavement support.
- 1 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 5 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 6 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 7 First year success for racing superstar Trevorrow
- 8 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 9 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 10 Clevedon carer raises more than £1,600 with charity head shave