Employees take on Top of the Shops contest for hospice
- Credit: Archant
Three teams from Scottish Widows took part in a window display competition in aid of Children’s Hospice South West.
The employees from the pensions company were allocated one of the Wraxall charity’s stores and given the task of improving their displays to entice more people through the doors.
Each team worked together to develop a plan to increase sales or organise fundraising activities as part of the Top of the Shops contest.
The challenge was held at the shops in Nailsea and Portishead and the sales for each store were tracked to see which team won.
Children’s Hospice South West shops are professionally-run retail sites which raise vital funds to provide specialist care to children with life-limiting conditions.
You may also want to watch:
The dedicated staff at Charlton Farm provide a wide range of support including respite and short breaks, emergency care and bereavement support.
- 1 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 2 Key workers awarded for their dedication during pandemic
- 3 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 4 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 7 Call for new system to help people with addictions and mental health issues
- 8 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 9 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead
- 10 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser