Hog roast, horsebox and prosecco – Portishead’s latest business launched
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
A business involving a horsebox bar and hog roast has started up in Portishead.
Saz and Paul Casey have launched Horse & Hog.
Saz said: “We will use Horse & Hog for our adrenalin sports and events company and we want it to support charities and community activities, however it is also available for private hire, with or without a fully-stocked bar and staff.
“It’s ideal for weddings and birthday parties.”
Paul and Saz restored two military Land Rovers last year, which they use to ferry customers to and from the Mendips for their Try4Fun activities company.
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate the launch of Horse & Hog, they will hold a grand opening in the High Street on Saturday.
There will be a free glass of prosecco for the first 100 customers after 1pm, plus a coconut shy and a bouncy castle on the Tudor Garage forecourt to raise money for the Christmas lights appeal.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown