Hog roast, horsebox and prosecco – Portishead’s latest business launched
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
A business involving a horsebox bar and hog roast has started up in Portishead.
Saz and Paul Casey have launched Horse & Hog.
Saz said: “We will use Horse & Hog for our adrenalin sports and events company and we want it to support charities and community activities, however it is also available for private hire, with or without a fully-stocked bar and staff.
“It’s ideal for weddings and birthday parties.”
Paul and Saz restored two military Land Rovers last year, which they use to ferry customers to and from the Mendips for their Try4Fun activities company.
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate the launch of Horse & Hog, they will hold a grand opening in the High Street on Saturday.
There will be a free glass of prosecco for the first 100 customers after 1pm, plus a coconut shy and a bouncy castle on the Tudor Garage forecourt to raise money for the Christmas lights appeal.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 4 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 5 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 6 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 10 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year