Hog roast, horsebox and prosecco – Portishead’s latest business launched
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
A business involving a horsebox bar and hog roast has started up in Portishead.
Saz and Paul Casey have launched Horse & Hog.
Saz said: “We will use Horse & Hog for our adrenalin sports and events company and we want it to support charities and community activities, however it is also available for private hire, with or without a fully-stocked bar and staff.
“It’s ideal for weddings and birthday parties.”
Paul and Saz restored two military Land Rovers last year, which they use to ferry customers to and from the Mendips for their Try4Fun activities company.
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate the launch of Horse & Hog, they will hold a grand opening in the High Street on Saturday.
There will be a free glass of prosecco for the first 100 customers after 1pm, plus a coconut shy and a bouncy castle on the Tudor Garage forecourt to raise money for the Christmas lights appeal.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Parents praise nurseries and childminders for support during pandemic
- 10 Barclays to close North Somerset branches