Hog roast, horsebox and prosecco – Portishead’s latest business launched
- Credit: Tracey Fowler
A business involving a horsebox bar and hog roast has started up in Portishead.
Saz and Paul Casey have launched Horse & Hog.
Saz said: “We will use Horse & Hog for our adrenalin sports and events company and we want it to support charities and community activities, however it is also available for private hire, with or without a fully-stocked bar and staff.
“It’s ideal for weddings and birthday parties.”
Paul and Saz restored two military Land Rovers last year, which they use to ferry customers to and from the Mendips for their Try4Fun activities company.
You may also want to watch:
To celebrate the launch of Horse & Hog, they will hold a grand opening in the High Street on Saturday.
There will be a free glass of prosecco for the first 100 customers after 1pm, plus a coconut shy and a bouncy castle on the Tudor Garage forecourt to raise money for the Christmas lights appeal.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 8 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 9 Ashton & Backwell United announce departure of Rich
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage