Sara opens dream studio
A NUTRITIONAL therapist and personal trainer from Clevedon has fulfilled her dream to open her own clinic offering clients a range of services.
The Wellbeing Studio has opened its doors in Alexandra Road after Sara Anderson decided to expand her business.
The 30-year-old had previously run a nutritional therapy and personal training clinic in Marine Hill.
However, after months of work renovating larger premises in Alexandra Road, her new venture now offers customers a range of additional therapies including reflexology, homeopathy, hypnotherapy and counselling.
The business now boasts a fully-equipped personal training studio as well as two luxurious therapy rooms, which will be used by different therapists on different days of the week.
You may also want to watch:
One of the therapists to be based at The Wellbeing Studio will be Lin Burden, who is based in Clifton but wanted to offer reflexology in North Somerset as well.
Sara, of Copse Road, said: “We now have a wonderful, inspirational and exclusive studio.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 4 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun
“The therapist team is highly-qualified and experienced and I am so excited to be able to bring this to Clevedon.”
To find out more call Sara on 07766 755982.