Sara opens dream studio
A NUTRITIONAL therapist and personal trainer from Clevedon has fulfilled her dream to open her own clinic offering clients a range of services.
The Wellbeing Studio has opened its doors in Alexandra Road after Sara Anderson decided to expand her business.
The 30-year-old had previously run a nutritional therapy and personal training clinic in Marine Hill.
However, after months of work renovating larger premises in Alexandra Road, her new venture now offers customers a range of additional therapies including reflexology, homeopathy, hypnotherapy and counselling.
The business now boasts a fully-equipped personal training studio as well as two luxurious therapy rooms, which will be used by different therapists on different days of the week.
You may also want to watch:
One of the therapists to be based at The Wellbeing Studio will be Lin Burden, who is based in Clifton but wanted to offer reflexology in North Somerset as well.
Sara, of Copse Road, said: “We now have a wonderful, inspirational and exclusive studio.
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 4 Nursery birthday parties provide normality to children in lockdown
- 5 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 6 Clevedon School thanks NHS with giant light display
- 7 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 8 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 9 Chamber of commerce set to adopt name change
- 10 Portishead Town's Trueman cancer diagnosis prompts £50,000 fundraising initiative
“The therapist team is highly-qualified and experienced and I am so excited to be able to bring this to Clevedon.”
To find out more call Sara on 07766 755982.