Sara opens dream studio
A NUTRITIONAL therapist and personal trainer from Clevedon has fulfilled her dream to open her own clinic offering clients a range of services.
The Wellbeing Studio has opened its doors in Alexandra Road after Sara Anderson decided to expand her business.
The 30-year-old had previously run a nutritional therapy and personal training clinic in Marine Hill.
However, after months of work renovating larger premises in Alexandra Road, her new venture now offers customers a range of additional therapies including reflexology, homeopathy, hypnotherapy and counselling.
The business now boasts a fully-equipped personal training studio as well as two luxurious therapy rooms, which will be used by different therapists on different days of the week.
You may also want to watch:
One of the therapists to be based at The Wellbeing Studio will be Lin Burden, who is based in Clifton but wanted to offer reflexology in North Somerset as well.
Sara, of Copse Road, said: “We now have a wonderful, inspirational and exclusive studio.
- 1 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 2 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 3 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
“The therapist team is highly-qualified and experienced and I am so excited to be able to bring this to Clevedon.”
To find out more call Sara on 07766 755982.