Salon’s new owners
- Credit: Archant
THE owner of a successful hair salon in Weston has opened up a new business in Backwell.
Donna Webb, who has been running Hair@Houlahans in Milton for nine years, has expanded the business by taking on Talkin’ Heads in West Town Road with the help of her husband James.
Talkin’ Heads former owners Barry and Clare Evans have run the successful salon for 28 years and will support James and Donna during the takeover.
The couple will work part-time as stylists with Donna and the team and support James in the handover and management of the business.
The business will now be known as TalkinHeads@Houlahans. Donna said: “There was a natural synergy between the businesses - both owned and managed by a couple - and we could see that Clare and Barry had invested time and energy in their business as we have at Hair@Houlahans.
You may also want to watch:
“Both salons have the same ethos - offering friendly service, and modern styling for a loyal and growing customer base.
“We plan to continue with this formula - because we know it works.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Special school expansion progress
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset