Salon’s new owners
- Credit: Archant
THE owner of a successful hair salon in Weston has opened up a new business in Backwell.
Donna Webb, who has been running Hair@Houlahans in Milton for nine years, has expanded the business by taking on Talkin’ Heads in West Town Road with the help of her husband James.
Talkin’ Heads former owners Barry and Clare Evans have run the successful salon for 28 years and will support James and Donna during the takeover.
The couple will work part-time as stylists with Donna and the team and support James in the handover and management of the business.
The business will now be known as TalkinHeads@Houlahans. Donna said: “There was a natural synergy between the businesses - both owned and managed by a couple - and we could see that Clare and Barry had invested time and energy in their business as we have at Hair@Houlahans.
You may also want to watch:
“Both salons have the same ethos - offering friendly service, and modern styling for a loyal and growing customer base.
“We plan to continue with this formula - because we know it works.”
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 4 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 7 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 8 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait