Salon looks for new ‘face’
- Credit: Archant
A CLEVEDON hair and beauty salon is looking for someone to become the next face of the business.
Identity Hair and Beauty has launched a competition, entitled The Face, and is now hoping for entries from anyone aged over 16.
The winner will receive a complete makeover and photo shoot with the final photo being used in the company’s marketing material for the next year.
They will also feature in a huge poster to be displayed in the window of the salon in The Triangle.
Applicants should apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, age, address, a few lines explaining why they should win and a photograph. People can also nominated a friend or family member.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date is March 31 and the winner will be selected in time for a spring makeover.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Special school expansion progress
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset