Salon looks for new ‘face’
- Credit: Archant
A CLEVEDON hair and beauty salon is looking for someone to become the next face of the business.
Identity Hair and Beauty has launched a competition, entitled The Face, and is now hoping for entries from anyone aged over 16.
The winner will receive a complete makeover and photo shoot with the final photo being used in the company’s marketing material for the next year.
They will also feature in a huge poster to be displayed in the window of the salon in The Triangle.
Applicants should apply by emailing email@example.com with their name, age, address, a few lines explaining why they should win and a photograph. People can also nominated a friend or family member.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date is March 31 and the winner will be selected in time for a spring makeover.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 8 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 9 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 10 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved