Salon looks for new ‘face’
- Credit: Archant
A CLEVEDON hair and beauty salon is looking for someone to become the next face of the business.
Identity Hair and Beauty has launched a competition, entitled The Face, and is now hoping for entries from anyone aged over 16.
The winner will receive a complete makeover and photo shoot with the final photo being used in the company’s marketing material for the next year.
They will also feature in a huge poster to be displayed in the window of the salon in The Triangle.
Applicants should apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, age, address, a few lines explaining why they should win and a photograph. People can also nominated a friend or family member.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date is March 31 and the winner will be selected in time for a spring makeover.
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 5 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 6 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 7 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 8 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity