Salon looks for new ‘face’
- Credit: Archant
A CLEVEDON hair and beauty salon is looking for someone to become the next face of the business.
Identity Hair and Beauty has launched a competition, entitled The Face, and is now hoping for entries from anyone aged over 16.
The winner will receive a complete makeover and photo shoot with the final photo being used in the company’s marketing material for the next year.
They will also feature in a huge poster to be displayed in the window of the salon in The Triangle.
Applicants should apply by emailing email@example.com with their name, age, address, a few lines explaining why they should win and a photograph. People can also nominated a friend or family member.
You may also want to watch:
The closing date is March 31 and the winner will be selected in time for a spring makeover.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 3 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 9 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 10 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year