‘Safe’ and ‘caring’ chiropractor opens new Clevedon clinic
- Credit: Archant
A chiropractic company is set to expand by opening a new clinic in Clevedon.
Willow Chiropractic has nine clinics across the South West, including Nailsea, Bristol, Gloucester and Torquay.
It opened its newest branch, in Old Church Road, on Monday and will offer clients treatments for a range of conditions including chronic back pain, tennis elbow, osteoarthritis and migraines.
The clinic will also offer a free service to businesses in the area, giving advice on how to promote healthy habits in the workplace.
The company has completely refurbished the former Pickles Playrooms building to create a welcoming reception area.
John Gil, clinical lead at Willow, says the business was set up to provide a cost-effective but ‘safe’ and ‘caring’ service to clients in the South West.
You may also want to watch:
He said: “We set up Willow so people could have access to cost effective care in a relaxed and professional environment.
“Our goal was to offer a safe, caring and attentive service at an affordable price.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 4 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun
“We are already working closely with a number of businesses in the area, providing posture checks for their teams.
“We will now be able to offer this service to more local businesses.”
Willow’s North Somerset team, led by Liam Rice, boasts more than 20 years experience and includes both chiropractic and deep tissue massage practitioners.
Mr Rice added: “We see a lot of patients from Clevedon – from young children through to retirees.
“Many of them have asked if we can open something closer and so we have invested in this new clinic serve the local community.”
Clevedon’s clinic will be fronted by experienced chiropractor Alistair Kitchener. He previously worked as a personal trainer before graduating from the McTimoney College of Chiropractic in Oxfordshire.
Willow is the leading chiropractic chain in the South West since it was set up five years ago.
Willow’s 52-member strong staff team is made up of a number of Doctors of Chiropractic and a customer service team to offer patients treatment of the highest standard.
The Clevedon branch will be open every day except Wednesdays and Sundays.