Royal florist moves into High Street
A FORMER Royal Court florist has launched a new business in Portishead.
Sarah Tynan, who once prepared fresh flowers and floral displays for Prince Charles and Princess Diana, has opened a florist service inside Mother Nature, a health food shop at 100 High Street.
The mum-of-two, who grew up in Portishead, has worked as a florist all over the world but says she is delighted to be promoting her own business in her home town.
She said: “I have operated as Sarah Tynan Flowers from home for some time, but there is nothing like being in a High Street location, serving the public as well as providing corporate services.”
Sarah stocks a wide range of fresh and silk flowers in a dedicated section at the front of the store.
You may also want to watch:
She also takes orders for weddings, funerals and functions as well as tending corporate and general household floral needs.
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 5 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 6 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 7 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 10 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset