Royal florist moves into High Street
A FORMER Royal Court florist has launched a new business in Portishead.
Sarah Tynan, who once prepared fresh flowers and floral displays for Prince Charles and Princess Diana, has opened a florist service inside Mother Nature, a health food shop at 100 High Street.
The mum-of-two, who grew up in Portishead, has worked as a florist all over the world but says she is delighted to be promoting her own business in her home town.
She said: “I have operated as Sarah Tynan Flowers from home for some time, but there is nothing like being in a High Street location, serving the public as well as providing corporate services.”
Sarah stocks a wide range of fresh and silk flowers in a dedicated section at the front of the store.
You may also want to watch:
She also takes orders for weddings, funerals and functions as well as tending corporate and general household floral needs.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe