Royal florist moves into High Street
A FORMER Royal Court florist has launched a new business in Portishead.
Sarah Tynan, who once prepared fresh flowers and floral displays for Prince Charles and Princess Diana, has opened a florist service inside Mother Nature, a health food shop at 100 High Street.
The mum-of-two, who grew up in Portishead, has worked as a florist all over the world but says she is delighted to be promoting her own business in her home town.
She said: “I have operated as Sarah Tynan Flowers from home for some time, but there is nothing like being in a High Street location, serving the public as well as providing corporate services.”
Sarah stocks a wide range of fresh and silk flowers in a dedicated section at the front of the store.
You may also want to watch:
She also takes orders for weddings, funerals and functions as well as tending corporate and general household floral needs.
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans