Royal florist moves into High Street
A FORMER Royal Court florist has launched a new business in Portishead.
Sarah Tynan, who once prepared fresh flowers and floral displays for Prince Charles and Princess Diana, has opened a florist service inside Mother Nature, a health food shop at 100 High Street.
The mum-of-two, who grew up in Portishead, has worked as a florist all over the world but says she is delighted to be promoting her own business in her home town.
She said: “I have operated as Sarah Tynan Flowers from home for some time, but there is nothing like being in a High Street location, serving the public as well as providing corporate services.”
Sarah stocks a wide range of fresh and silk flowers in a dedicated section at the front of the store.
You may also want to watch:
She also takes orders for weddings, funerals and functions as well as tending corporate and general household floral needs.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 5 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 6 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 10 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon