RoSPA gold award
- Credit: Archant
A NAILSEA firm has been presented with a gold award for its commitment to occupational health and safety.
GE Oil and Gas, in High Street, has been recognised in an awards scheme run by the safety charity, the Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA).
Dean Arnison from GE Oil and Gas said: “We are delighted to be recognised again for this award, this is the third year in a row that we have achieved a gold award and it’s a great honour and testament to what we do and the way we work.
“Health and safety is at the heart of everything we do at GE and comes first in our business.”
The company’s new car park is also now open and it is hoped the extra spaces will alleviate congestion problems for people living nearby.
You may also want to watch:
Staff at GE have also been regularly giving up their lunch hours to litter pick and on the last mission they collected 20 sacks of rubbish.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022
- 9 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset