Robert John in Portishead launches new service
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead hair salon has created a new no-appointment blow dry bar for customers.
Robert John, in Cabstand, believes it will help people who need a quick appointment last-minute or have tight schedules.
Senior stylist Jak Roome said: “Robert John has a new generation of clients coming through the door who live fast paced lives and often want services in an instant.
“Whether they need a quick pick-me-up, help on a bad hair day, or expert styling for a meeting or glamorous night out, the no appointment blow dry bar can oblige.
“We have a menu of fashionable styles for clients to choose from and hair can usually be washed and styled in less than 30 minutes. With the party season almost upon us this speedy, functional service is just what many of our clients need.”
You may also want to watch:
The blow dry bar is due to open tomorrow (Thursday) and will operate on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 3 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 4 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 5 Leisure centre to reopen next year following repairs
- 6 Appeal for help to find missing teenager
- 7 New multi-million pound sports facility for Backwell School
- 8 Further delays for rail project
- 9 'Outstanding’ town council clerk stands down
- 10 Pubs and breweries running delivery and collection services during lockdown