Robert John in Portishead launches new service
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead hair salon has created a new no-appointment blow dry bar for customers.
Robert John, in Cabstand, believes it will help people who need a quick appointment last-minute or have tight schedules.
Senior stylist Jak Roome said: “Robert John has a new generation of clients coming through the door who live fast paced lives and often want services in an instant.
“Whether they need a quick pick-me-up, help on a bad hair day, or expert styling for a meeting or glamorous night out, the no appointment blow dry bar can oblige.
“We have a menu of fashionable styles for clients to choose from and hair can usually be washed and styled in less than 30 minutes. With the party season almost upon us this speedy, functional service is just what many of our clients need.”
You may also want to watch:
The blow dry bar is due to open tomorrow (Thursday) and will operate on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 9 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week