Robert John in Portishead launches new service
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead hair salon has created a new no-appointment blow dry bar for customers.
Robert John, in Cabstand, believes it will help people who need a quick appointment last-minute or have tight schedules.
Senior stylist Jak Roome said: “Robert John has a new generation of clients coming through the door who live fast paced lives and often want services in an instant.
“Whether they need a quick pick-me-up, help on a bad hair day, or expert styling for a meeting or glamorous night out, the no appointment blow dry bar can oblige.
“We have a menu of fashionable styles for clients to choose from and hair can usually be washed and styled in less than 30 minutes. With the party season almost upon us this speedy, functional service is just what many of our clients need.”
You may also want to watch:
The blow dry bar is due to open tomorrow (Thursday) and will operate on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United