Removal firm’s hospice help
PEOPLE moving house can help a North Somerset charity after it teamed up with a removal firm based near Clevedon.
Customers of Yeates will be given the chance to donate items to Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW), which runs Charlton Farm in Wraxall.
For no extra cost, the company will collect customers’ unwanted goods and furniture on their moving day and take them to their depot to be picked up by the charity.
All customers have to do is request donation sacks from Yeates before their moving day.
Yeates managing director James Griffin said: “CHSW is an amazing local charity which we have supported for some time.
You may also want to watch:
“This new partnership has allowed us to strengthen our support for the charity while offering customers a new addition to our service.”
As part of the partnership, Yeates is also offering the public a drop-off point for donations of unwanted goods at its depot in Windmill Road, Kenn Business Park off Kenn Road.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Special school expansion progress
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
All donated goods will be sold by CHSW shops to raise much-needed funds.
For more details about the removals service call Yeates on 01275 877844.