Removal firm’s hospice help
PEOPLE moving house can help a North Somerset charity after it teamed up with a removal firm based near Clevedon.
Customers of Yeates will be given the chance to donate items to Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW), which runs Charlton Farm in Wraxall.
For no extra cost, the company will collect customers’ unwanted goods and furniture on their moving day and take them to their depot to be picked up by the charity.
All customers have to do is request donation sacks from Yeates before their moving day.
Yeates managing director James Griffin said: “CHSW is an amazing local charity which we have supported for some time.
You may also want to watch:
“This new partnership has allowed us to strengthen our support for the charity while offering customers a new addition to our service.”
As part of the partnership, Yeates is also offering the public a drop-off point for donations of unwanted goods at its depot in Windmill Road, Kenn Business Park off Kenn Road.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 9 Clevedon postie brightens community and raises cash for children's charity
- 10 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
All donated goods will be sold by CHSW shops to raise much-needed funds.
For more details about the removals service call Yeates on 01275 877844.