Removal firm’s hospice help
PEOPLE moving house can help a North Somerset charity after it teamed up with a removal firm based near Clevedon.
Customers of Yeates will be given the chance to donate items to Children’s Hospice South West (CHSW), which runs Charlton Farm in Wraxall.
For no extra cost, the company will collect customers’ unwanted goods and furniture on their moving day and take them to their depot to be picked up by the charity.
All customers have to do is request donation sacks from Yeates before their moving day.
Yeates managing director James Griffin said: “CHSW is an amazing local charity which we have supported for some time.
“This new partnership has allowed us to strengthen our support for the charity while offering customers a new addition to our service.”
As part of the partnership, Yeates is also offering the public a drop-off point for donations of unwanted goods at its depot in Windmill Road, Kenn Business Park off Kenn Road.
- 1 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 2 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 3 Van destroyed by fire on busy village route
- 4 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 5 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
- 6 Nailsea's Trendlewood Park needs volunteers
- 7 New chair elected at North Somerset Council
- 8 Plan for nine homes near tourist attraction refused
- 9 Snoopy is coming to North Somerset...
- 10 Record-breaking North Somerset AC keep on delivering success
All donated goods will be sold by CHSW shops to raise much-needed funds.
For more details about the removals service call Yeates on 01275 877844.