Business teams up with coaching firm to support popular football sessions
- Credit: Archant
Two businesses have teamed up to enable football sessions to continue running in Nailsea.
Priority Football delivers coaching to 250 children aged two to 13 each week.
The club has paired up with Backwell-based The Mortgage Heroes to ensure coaching is affordable for families.
Priority Football founder, Rob Prior, said: "Since our first session two and a half years ago we've managed to keep our prices exactly the same and The Mortgage Heroes generously sponsoring our various programmes means we can keep them as affordable as possible going forward."
Simeon Jennings, head mortgage advisor for The Mortgage Heroes, said: "As a Dad and football fan I've been a big supporter of Priority Football since day one and the inclusive experience they're offering local families.
You may also want to watch:
"I'm really proud to be sponsoring something which has such a positive impact on our community."
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 3 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 4 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 5 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 6 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 7 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 8 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 9 Portishead Town set up Community Christmas Cheer to help local town
- 10 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign