Business teams up with coaching firm to support popular football sessions
- Credit: Archant
Two businesses have teamed up to enable football sessions to continue running in Nailsea.
Priority Football delivers coaching to 250 children aged two to 13 each week.
The club has paired up with Backwell-based The Mortgage Heroes to ensure coaching is affordable for families.
Priority Football founder, Rob Prior, said: "Since our first session two and a half years ago we've managed to keep our prices exactly the same and The Mortgage Heroes generously sponsoring our various programmes means we can keep them as affordable as possible going forward."
Simeon Jennings, head mortgage advisor for The Mortgage Heroes, said: "As a Dad and football fan I've been a big supporter of Priority Football since day one and the inclusive experience they're offering local families.
You may also want to watch:
"I'm really proud to be sponsoring something which has such a positive impact on our community."
- 1 Plans for 60 homes in village rejected after 800 objections
- 2 Village bar open again and wants people to help keep it running
- 3 New school welcomes its first pupils
- 4 U-turn as West of England Combined Authority formally opposes Bristol Airport expansion
- 5 Duck race raises £1,000 for children's hospice
- 6 North Somerset's garden waste service to resume with collections every four weeks
- 7 WIN: Tickets to latest James Bond film
- 8 Town to celebrate art and crafts with inaugural festival
- 9 Procession held at beach memorial to give thanks to NHS
- 10 Woodspring Women earn first ever win over Burnham United Ladies Reserves