Business teams up with coaching firm to support popular football sessions
- Credit: Archant
Two businesses have teamed up to enable football sessions to continue running in Nailsea.
Priority Football delivers coaching to 250 children aged two to 13 each week.
The club has paired up with Backwell-based The Mortgage Heroes to ensure coaching is affordable for families.
Priority Football founder, Rob Prior, said: "Since our first session two and a half years ago we've managed to keep our prices exactly the same and The Mortgage Heroes generously sponsoring our various programmes means we can keep them as affordable as possible going forward."
Simeon Jennings, head mortgage advisor for The Mortgage Heroes, said: "As a Dad and football fan I've been a big supporter of Priority Football since day one and the inclusive experience they're offering local families.
You may also want to watch:
"I'm really proud to be sponsoring something which has such a positive impact on our community."
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 10 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022