Praise for nursery in Clevedon
- Credit: Archant
A nursery in Clevedon has received national accreditation for the quality of its work with children.
Rydal Day Nursery has achieved the I Can award for its work with developing children at a very early age, especially in terms of communication and language.
It is the second big success for the nursery in the past few months, after it was labelled ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted inspectors last August.
Emma Binding, manager of the nursery in Albert Road, said she and her staff are delighted with the award.
She also believes it is the first private, voluntary and independent centre in North Somerset to get the award.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “Our team are highly qualified and dedicated to supporting every child to meet their full potential.
“Our team are very committed to supporting children’s speech and language development and this has been recognised by I Can.”
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 5 Camera club wants new members to join
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 9 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 10 Life-saving equipment installed in town
The nursery has also been awarded Makaton-friendly status for assisting the language charity.