Portishead therapy firm wins business award
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead-based health specialist clinic has won an award.
The Reinge Clinic, which is based in the High Street, has been named as the best musculo-skeletal consultancy firm in the Bristol area for 2015.
The prize was handed to the company by Corporate Vision.
Gina Reinge said the business’ range of physiotherapy, sports therapy and massages can treat people regardless of their age.
She said: “We are a small family run clinic which aims to give every client fantastic service and a truly individual treatment. This is a great accolade for us.
You may also want to watch:
“We are unique in the Bristol area, as our combined knowledge base is usually only found in elite sporting establishments or specialist medical facilities.
“Our philosophy is to take our knowledge and skills out of the elite arena and make them accessible and affordable to everyone.”
- 1 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 2 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 4 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 5 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 6 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 7 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
- 8 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 9 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village