Portishead therapy firm wins business award
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead-based health specialist clinic has won an award.
The Reinge Clinic, which is based in the High Street, has been named as the best musculo-skeletal consultancy firm in the Bristol area for 2015.
The prize was handed to the company by Corporate Vision.
Gina Reinge said the business’ range of physiotherapy, sports therapy and massages can treat people regardless of their age.
She said: “We are a small family run clinic which aims to give every client fantastic service and a truly individual treatment. This is a great accolade for us.
“We are unique in the Bristol area, as our combined knowledge base is usually only found in elite sporting establishments or specialist medical facilities.
“Our philosophy is to take our knowledge and skills out of the elite arena and make them accessible and affordable to everyone.”
- 1 Yatton RFC make history with first ever under-nine game
- 2 Shop chain will sell products past 'best before' date for as little as 20p
- 3 Dramatic pictures show garage fire that spread to caravan
- 4 Portishead teachers may strike due to long working hours
- 5 Glastonbury 2022: Who is confirmed and how do I get tickets?
- 6 Tributes paid to much-loved former councillor Derrick Lovering
- 7 Covid cases still rising in North Somerset
- 8 New free BMX track proposed for Portishead
- 9 Supermarkets issue urgent product recall after salmonella found in products
- 10 Work on new Cheddar pump track set to begin