Portishead therapy firm wins business award
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead-based health specialist clinic has won an award.
The Reinge Clinic, which is based in the High Street, has been named as the best musculo-skeletal consultancy firm in the Bristol area for 2015.
The prize was handed to the company by Corporate Vision.
Gina Reinge said the business’ range of physiotherapy, sports therapy and massages can treat people regardless of their age.
She said: “We are a small family run clinic which aims to give every client fantastic service and a truly individual treatment. This is a great accolade for us.
You may also want to watch:
“We are unique in the Bristol area, as our combined knowledge base is usually only found in elite sporting establishments or specialist medical facilities.
“Our philosophy is to take our knowledge and skills out of the elite arena and make them accessible and affordable to everyone.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 6 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans