Portishead therapy firm wins business award
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead-based health specialist clinic has won an award.
The Reinge Clinic, which is based in the High Street, has been named as the best musculo-skeletal consultancy firm in the Bristol area for 2015.
The prize was handed to the company by Corporate Vision.
Gina Reinge said the business’ range of physiotherapy, sports therapy and massages can treat people regardless of their age.
She said: “We are a small family run clinic which aims to give every client fantastic service and a truly individual treatment. This is a great accolade for us.
You may also want to watch:
“We are unique in the Bristol area, as our combined knowledge base is usually only found in elite sporting establishments or specialist medical facilities.
“Our philosophy is to take our knowledge and skills out of the elite arena and make them accessible and affordable to everyone.”
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 8 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 9 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends