Portishead stylist sweeps up
- Credit: supplied
A PORTISHEAD stylist has won the 2014 Welsh Senior Ladies Hairdressing Championship.
Erin Casson is a senior stylist in the Robert John Portishead salon.
The 22-year-old won the Senior Ladies Hair Up contest and was second in the Senior Ladies Hair Down category.
Combined, the results earning Erin title of Senior Welsh Ladies Champion.
She then entered the Model of the Day category, which looks at the overall presentation of the model and the style created, in which she achieved third.
You may also want to watch:
Other successes in the Robert John team were Lucy Routledge, who won a gold medal in the Junior Hair Down category and silver in Junior Hair Up.
Ben Driscoll Price who, along with manager Lucy Kew, are trainers for the team, decided at the last moment to enter the Bridal category, despite not having a bridal dress for his model. Ben was awarded second place in the heat and also won silver for Model of the Day.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 6 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 7 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 8 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 10 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront