Portishead stylist sweeps up
- Credit: supplied
A PORTISHEAD stylist has won the 2014 Welsh Senior Ladies Hairdressing Championship.
Erin Casson is a senior stylist in the Robert John Portishead salon.
The 22-year-old won the Senior Ladies Hair Up contest and was second in the Senior Ladies Hair Down category.
Combined, the results earning Erin title of Senior Welsh Ladies Champion.
She then entered the Model of the Day category, which looks at the overall presentation of the model and the style created, in which she achieved third.
You may also want to watch:
Other successes in the Robert John team were Lucy Routledge, who won a gold medal in the Junior Hair Down category and silver in Junior Hair Up.
Ben Driscoll Price who, along with manager Lucy Kew, are trainers for the team, decided at the last moment to enter the Bridal category, despite not having a bridal dress for his model. Ben was awarded second place in the heat and also won silver for Model of the Day.
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 9 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected