Portishead stylist sweeps up
- Credit: supplied
A PORTISHEAD stylist has won the 2014 Welsh Senior Ladies Hairdressing Championship.
Erin Casson is a senior stylist in the Robert John Portishead salon.
The 22-year-old won the Senior Ladies Hair Up contest and was second in the Senior Ladies Hair Down category.
Combined, the results earning Erin title of Senior Welsh Ladies Champion.
She then entered the Model of the Day category, which looks at the overall presentation of the model and the style created, in which she achieved third.
You may also want to watch:
Other successes in the Robert John team were Lucy Routledge, who won a gold medal in the Junior Hair Down category and silver in Junior Hair Up.
Ben Driscoll Price who, along with manager Lucy Kew, are trainers for the team, decided at the last moment to enter the Bridal category, despite not having a bridal dress for his model. Ben was awarded second place in the heat and also won silver for Model of the Day.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 6 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 7 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 10 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships