Portishead stylist sweeps up
- Credit: supplied
A PORTISHEAD stylist has won the 2014 Welsh Senior Ladies Hairdressing Championship.
Erin Casson is a senior stylist in the Robert John Portishead salon.
The 22-year-old won the Senior Ladies Hair Up contest and was second in the Senior Ladies Hair Down category.
Combined, the results earning Erin title of Senior Welsh Ladies Champion.
She then entered the Model of the Day category, which looks at the overall presentation of the model and the style created, in which she achieved third.
You may also want to watch:
Other successes in the Robert John team were Lucy Routledge, who won a gold medal in the Junior Hair Down category and silver in Junior Hair Up.
Ben Driscoll Price who, along with manager Lucy Kew, are trainers for the team, decided at the last moment to enter the Bridal category, despite not having a bridal dress for his model. Ben was awarded second place in the heat and also won silver for Model of the Day.
- 1 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 2 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 5 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 8 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 9 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 10 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign