Nursery launches course for expectant parents
- Credit: Archant
Classes to help people prepare for parenthood have been launched in Portishead.
The Nursery, in Combe Road, has started a six-week course packed with advice for people expecting a child.
The Little Ducklings Parent Prep course will provide people with a guide to parenting gadgets, feeding support and how to cope with the stress of parenthood.
There will be stay-and-play sessions for parents to attend after their baby is born.
Nursery owner, Jackie Hardie, said: “Expecting a new baby is an exciting time, but it can also be pretty overwhelming.
You may also want to watch:
“While there is a lot of sensible information about birth plans and how to pack a hospital bag, there can also be too little, or too much being said about how to actually be a parent in the real world.
“Our Little Ducklings Parent Prep courses will help parents find the advice they really need.”
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk