Nursery launches course for expectant parents
- Credit: Archant
Classes to help people prepare for parenthood have been launched in Portishead.
The Nursery, in Combe Road, has started a six-week course packed with advice for people expecting a child.
The Little Ducklings Parent Prep course will provide people with a guide to parenting gadgets, feeding support and how to cope with the stress of parenthood.
There will be stay-and-play sessions for parents to attend after their baby is born.
Nursery owner, Jackie Hardie, said: “Expecting a new baby is an exciting time, but it can also be pretty overwhelming.
You may also want to watch:
“While there is a lot of sensible information about birth plans and how to pack a hospital bag, there can also be too little, or too much being said about how to actually be a parent in the real world.
“Our Little Ducklings Parent Prep courses will help parents find the advice they really need.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 10 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging