Portishead firm wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise
- Credit: Paul Gillis Paulgillisphoto.com
A Portishead business has won an award for its innovative work.
Viper Subsea, which has bases in Martingale Way and Aberdeen, picked up a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation on April 21.
Managing director Neil Douglas is honoured it has won praise for V-LIFE which adds to the life of offshore fields.
He said: “V-LIFE represents British innovation at its finest.
“It has been developed to specifically address a problem which affects many offshore oil and gas fields and its success is testament to its effectiveness.
You may also want to watch:
“The Queen’s Award is one which all staff here at Viper Subsea share. I couldn’t be more proud of our collective effort.”
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 3 Village pub conversion rejected by council
- 4 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 5 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 6 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 7 Live music returns to village this weekend
- 8 WIN: Tickets to The Courier at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Green light for active travel scheme