Portishead firm wins Queen’s Award for Enterprise
- Credit: Paul Gillis Paulgillisphoto.com
A Portishead business has won an award for its innovative work.
Viper Subsea, which has bases in Martingale Way and Aberdeen, picked up a Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation on April 21.
Managing director Neil Douglas is honoured it has won praise for V-LIFE which adds to the life of offshore fields.
He said: “V-LIFE represents British innovation at its finest.
“It has been developed to specifically address a problem which affects many offshore oil and gas fields and its success is testament to its effectiveness.
You may also want to watch:
“The Queen’s Award is one which all staff here at Viper Subsea share. I couldn’t be more proud of our collective effort.”
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 8 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 9 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends