Portishead clinic moves to larger premises
- Credit: Supplied
A Portishead physiotherapy clinic has moved to a larger premises to allow it to expand its services.
The Gina Reinge Clinic has moved from Mark’s Barber Shop in West Hill to Harbourmead.
The new venue includes a new treatment room and waiting facilities, while the recruitment of a new employee will allow the business to open all week.
Owner Gina Reinge said: “The new space allows us to expand for our running and cycling video analysis services alongside our current sports therapy and physiotherapy services.
“We have a great new sports therapist, Ethan Paul, which now means we can treat people seven days a week.”
You may also want to watch:
The business offers physiotherapy, sports therapy, sports massage and sports science treatments.
It also provides comprehensive CPD courses for therapists and trainers across the country through its education arm.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 10 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans