Portishead clinic moves to larger premises
- Credit: Supplied
A Portishead physiotherapy clinic has moved to a larger premises to allow it to expand its services.
The Gina Reinge Clinic has moved from Mark’s Barber Shop in West Hill to Harbourmead.
The new venue includes a new treatment room and waiting facilities, while the recruitment of a new employee will allow the business to open all week.
Owner Gina Reinge said: “The new space allows us to expand for our running and cycling video analysis services alongside our current sports therapy and physiotherapy services.
“We have a great new sports therapist, Ethan Paul, which now means we can treat people seven days a week.”
You may also want to watch:
The business offers physiotherapy, sports therapy, sports massage and sports science treatments.
It also provides comprehensive CPD courses for therapists and trainers across the country through its education arm.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 2 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 3 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 6 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 7 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 8 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset