Portishead clinic moves to larger premises
- Credit: Supplied
A Portishead physiotherapy clinic has moved to a larger premises to allow it to expand its services.
The Gina Reinge Clinic has moved from Mark’s Barber Shop in West Hill to Harbourmead.
The new venue includes a new treatment room and waiting facilities, while the recruitment of a new employee will allow the business to open all week.
Owner Gina Reinge said: “The new space allows us to expand for our running and cycling video analysis services alongside our current sports therapy and physiotherapy services.
“We have a great new sports therapist, Ethan Paul, which now means we can treat people seven days a week.”
The business offers physiotherapy, sports therapy, sports massage and sports science treatments.
It also provides comprehensive CPD courses for therapists and trainers across the country through its education arm.
- 1 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 2 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 3 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 4 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 5 How a family-run funeral directors can help to provide peace of mind
- 6 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
- 7 Portishead retailer's suitcase appeal to support vulnerable African children
- 8 Christmas lights to be switched on in Clevedon this weekend
- 9 Clevedon family braves cold water challenge in memory of grandad
- 10 Doctors surgery to get revamp