Portbury mumpreneur up for national award
- Credit: Sub
A Portbury mum has reached the finals of the National Business Awards.
Fabienne Vailes has been shortlisted for the MPower award which aims to celebrate parents who manage to juggle their family life and business.
Mother-of-two Fabienne is the founder of Flourishing Education Ltd which aims to help students, parents and teachers develop an understanding and awareness of stress and anxiety in children and how to address it to help them ‘flourish’ in the classroom.
She has been shortlisted for the award’s vision category and is also in with a chance of winning the MPower Woman Of The Year award.
Fabienne though is still taking it in.
She said: “I cannot quite believe I am a finalist.
“I am delighted to have been nominated and it is amazing to see my vision is touching and inspiring already.”
- 1 Man completely covers his house with festive lights to 'spread Christmas cheer'
- 2 Man sentenced to at least 24 years for trying to kill his parents
- 3 Three-day Christmas market coming to North Somerset
- 4 Clevedon bookshop to launch grant scheme
- 5 Portishead retailer's suitcase appeal to support vulnerable African children
- 6 How a family-run funeral directors can help to provide peace of mind
- 7 'Historic' Down Syndrome bill set to become law
- 8 Christmas lights to be switched on in Clevedon this weekend
- 9 Clevedon family braves cold water challenge in memory of grandad
- 10 Clevedon United under-16 Girls stun Bishops Lydeard
The winners will be announced on Saturday at the MPower Gala in London.