Portbury mumpreneur up for national award
- Credit: Sub
A Portbury mum has reached the finals of the National Business Awards.
Fabienne Vailes has been shortlisted for the MPower award which aims to celebrate parents who manage to juggle their family life and business.
Mother-of-two Fabienne is the founder of Flourishing Education Ltd which aims to help students, parents and teachers develop an understanding and awareness of stress and anxiety in children and how to address it to help them ‘flourish’ in the classroom.
She has been shortlisted for the award’s vision category and is also in with a chance of winning the MPower Woman Of The Year award.
Fabienne though is still taking it in.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I cannot quite believe I am a finalist.
“I am delighted to have been nominated and it is amazing to see my vision is touching and inspiring already.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Restricting more flights from airport would have 'profound implications for society', says lawyer
- 10 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
The winners will be announced on Saturday at the MPower Gala in London.