Portbury mumpreneur up for national award
- Credit: Sub
A Portbury mum has reached the finals of the National Business Awards.
Fabienne Vailes has been shortlisted for the MPower award which aims to celebrate parents who manage to juggle their family life and business.
Mother-of-two Fabienne is the founder of Flourishing Education Ltd which aims to help students, parents and teachers develop an understanding and awareness of stress and anxiety in children and how to address it to help them ‘flourish’ in the classroom.
She has been shortlisted for the award’s vision category and is also in with a chance of winning the MPower Woman Of The Year award.
Fabienne though is still taking it in.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I cannot quite believe I am a finalist.
“I am delighted to have been nominated and it is amazing to see my vision is touching and inspiring already.”
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
The winners will be announced on Saturday at the MPower Gala in London.