Portbury mumpreneur up for national award
- Credit: Sub
A Portbury mum has reached the finals of the National Business Awards.
Fabienne Vailes has been shortlisted for the MPower award which aims to celebrate parents who manage to juggle their family life and business.
Mother-of-two Fabienne is the founder of Flourishing Education Ltd which aims to help students, parents and teachers develop an understanding and awareness of stress and anxiety in children and how to address it to help them ‘flourish’ in the classroom.
She has been shortlisted for the award’s vision category and is also in with a chance of winning the MPower Woman Of The Year award.
Fabienne though is still taking it in.
You may also want to watch:
She said: “I cannot quite believe I am a finalist.
“I am delighted to have been nominated and it is amazing to see my vision is touching and inspiring already.”
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 4 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 5 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 6 Special school expansion progress
- 7 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 10 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
The winners will be announced on Saturday at the MPower Gala in London.