Popular Wraxall pub announces sudden closure
- Credit: Archant
A popular Wraxall pub announced its sudden closure last week.
The Old Barn, in Bristol Road, had been a prominent watering hole for almost 20 years.
It was even included in the worth a visit section of the Good Pub Guide 2018, which offers detailed information on the UK’s best pubs based on a variety of different factors.
An announcement was made by the owners on the pub’s Facebook page confirming that the countryside public house has shut its doors for good.
They said: “The Old Barn is now closed for business.
“Thank you all for your kind patronage over the years – the site will be placed on the market shortly.”
You may also want to watch:
The Old Barn opened its doors in 1998, and was popular in summer months due to its sizeable beer garden.
It is not known whether the pub will continue in its current guise after being listed as up for sale.
- 1 How to order free Covid home tests
- 2 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 3 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 4 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 5 Nailsea Cricket Club start senior nets for new season
- 6 Nailsea's first virtual flower show winners announced
- 7 Special school expansion progress
- 8 North Somerset and Somerset libraries reopen this week
- 9 Backwell boy raises more than £1k for Dementia UK
- 10 Clevedon's first tournament of season is big hit