Popular Wraxall pub announces sudden closure
- Credit: Archant
A popular Wraxall pub announced its sudden closure last week.
The Old Barn, in Bristol Road, had been a prominent watering hole for almost 20 years.
It was even included in the worth a visit section of the Good Pub Guide 2018, which offers detailed information on the UK’s best pubs based on a variety of different factors.
An announcement was made by the owners on the pub’s Facebook page confirming that the countryside public house has shut its doors for good.
They said: “The Old Barn is now closed for business.
“Thank you all for your kind patronage over the years – the site will be placed on the market shortly.”
You may also want to watch:
The Old Barn opened its doors in 1998, and was popular in summer months due to its sizeable beer garden.
It is not known whether the pub will continue in its current guise after being listed as up for sale.
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 5 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 6 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 9 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 10 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon