Fabric business to hold pop-up shop
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business is running a pop-up shop in Bristol next month.
Sew Scrumptious Fabrics is holding the pop-up shop to meet and inspire crafters.
Louise Horler, who owns the online business, has been given a pitch at Creative Space in North Street, Southville on February 16.
She said: “Capitalising on the resurgence of sewing and dressmaking, the day aims to bring local makers together and give them the opportunity to buy quirky and contemporary fabrics and patterns aimed at the modern maker.”
Dressmaker Rachel Millener will also be offering free advice on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Sew Scrumptious has built up a huge sewing community and Louise Horler regularly shares free tutorials and videos to help people with their creations.
She said: ‘This is a great opportunity for people to see our fabulous fabrics in person and talk all things sewing.”
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
The pop-up shop is running from 10am-4pm.