Fabric business to hold pop-up shop
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business is running a pop-up shop in Bristol next month.
Sew Scrumptious Fabrics is holding the pop-up shop to meet and inspire crafters.
Louise Horler, who owns the online business, has been given a pitch at Creative Space in North Street, Southville on February 16.
She said: “Capitalising on the resurgence of sewing and dressmaking, the day aims to bring local makers together and give them the opportunity to buy quirky and contemporary fabrics and patterns aimed at the modern maker.”
Dressmaker Rachel Millener will also be offering free advice on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Sew Scrumptious has built up a huge sewing community and Louise Horler regularly shares free tutorials and videos to help people with their creations.
She said: ‘This is a great opportunity for people to see our fabulous fabrics in person and talk all things sewing.”
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 3 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 4 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 5 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 8 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 9 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 10 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
The pop-up shop is running from 10am-4pm.