Fabric business to hold pop-up shop
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business is running a pop-up shop in Bristol next month.
Sew Scrumptious Fabrics is holding the pop-up shop to meet and inspire crafters.
Louise Horler, who owns the online business, has been given a pitch at Creative Space in North Street, Southville on February 16.
She said: “Capitalising on the resurgence of sewing and dressmaking, the day aims to bring local makers together and give them the opportunity to buy quirky and contemporary fabrics and patterns aimed at the modern maker.”
Dressmaker Rachel Millener will also be offering free advice on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Sew Scrumptious has built up a huge sewing community and Louise Horler regularly shares free tutorials and videos to help people with their creations.
She said: ‘This is a great opportunity for people to see our fabulous fabrics in person and talk all things sewing.”
- 1 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 4 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 7 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 8 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
The pop-up shop is running from 10am-4pm.