Fabric business to hold pop-up shop
- Credit: Archant
A Nailsea business is running a pop-up shop in Bristol next month.
Sew Scrumptious Fabrics is holding the pop-up shop to meet and inspire crafters.
Louise Horler, who owns the online business, has been given a pitch at Creative Space in North Street, Southville on February 16.
She said: “Capitalising on the resurgence of sewing and dressmaking, the day aims to bring local makers together and give them the opportunity to buy quirky and contemporary fabrics and patterns aimed at the modern maker.”
Dressmaker Rachel Millener will also be offering free advice on the day.
You may also want to watch:
Sew Scrumptious has built up a huge sewing community and Louise Horler regularly shares free tutorials and videos to help people with their creations.
She said: ‘This is a great opportunity for people to see our fabulous fabrics in person and talk all things sewing.”
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 4 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun
The pop-up shop is running from 10am-4pm.