Pill financial advice firm named ‘best in the UK’
- Credit: Archant
People looking for financial advice in North Somerset can be safe in the knowledge Pill is home to the UK’s best financial advisory firm.
Paradigm Norton has been named Advisor Firm Of The Year at the Money Marketing Awards.
The firm is based in Pill and this year has received its highest satisfaction ratings from its clients in its 15-year history.
The company’s founder and chief executive Barry Horner said: “We’re delighted to have won this prestigious award which is testament to the hard work and talent of all our team.”
The company employs 47 people in total, who have worked to double its profits in the past 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Horner said the firm is always looking for ways to develop and expand its services.
He added: “It is a team effort and everyone at Paradigm Norton is committed to delivering the best possible advice and service to all our clients.”
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 8 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 9 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 10 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon