Pill financial advice firm named ‘best in the UK’
- Credit: Archant
People looking for financial advice in North Somerset can be safe in the knowledge Pill is home to the UK’s best financial advisory firm.
Paradigm Norton has been named Advisor Firm Of The Year at the Money Marketing Awards.
The firm is based in Pill and this year has received its highest satisfaction ratings from its clients in its 15-year history.
The company’s founder and chief executive Barry Horner said: “We’re delighted to have won this prestigious award which is testament to the hard work and talent of all our team.”
The company employs 47 people in total, who have worked to double its profits in the past 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Horner said the firm is always looking for ways to develop and expand its services.
He added: “It is a team effort and everyone at Paradigm Norton is committed to delivering the best possible advice and service to all our clients.”
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 5 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 6 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships
- 10 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week