Pill financial advice firm named ‘best in the UK’
- Credit: Archant
People looking for financial advice in North Somerset can be safe in the knowledge Pill is home to the UK’s best financial advisory firm.
Paradigm Norton has been named Advisor Firm Of The Year at the Money Marketing Awards.
The firm is based in Pill and this year has received its highest satisfaction ratings from its clients in its 15-year history.
The company’s founder and chief executive Barry Horner said: “We’re delighted to have won this prestigious award which is testament to the hard work and talent of all our team.”
The company employs 47 people in total, who have worked to double its profits in the past 12 months.
You may also want to watch:
Mr Horner said the firm is always looking for ways to develop and expand its services.
He added: “It is a team effort and everyone at Paradigm Norton is committed to delivering the best possible advice and service to all our clients.”
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 5 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary