Pill financial advice firm named ‘best in the UK’
- Credit: Archant
People looking for financial advice in North Somerset can be safe in the knowledge Pill is home to the UK’s best financial advisory firm.
Paradigm Norton has been named Advisor Firm Of The Year at the Money Marketing Awards.
The firm is based in Pill and this year has received its highest satisfaction ratings from its clients in its 15-year history.
The company’s founder and chief executive Barry Horner said: “We’re delighted to have won this prestigious award which is testament to the hard work and talent of all our team.”
The company employs 47 people in total, who have worked to double its profits in the past 12 months.
Mr Horner said the firm is always looking for ways to develop and expand its services.
He added: “It is a team effort and everyone at Paradigm Norton is committed to delivering the best possible advice and service to all our clients.”
- 1 House of Commons gives Liam Fox reason for Portishead Rail delay
- 2 Clevedon B&M redevelopment approved, despite hundreds of objections
- 3 Friends opt for career change with new Backwell distillery
- 4 Santa routes for towns this December are revealed
- 5 Remembrance service for crew who died in air crash
- 6 Council urges North Somerset to follow Omicron rules
- 7 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns
- 8 New Mercury and Times editor appointed
- 9 PICTURES: Mum and daughter launch 'buzzing' Christmas market
- 10 Nailsea & Backwell RFC maintain perfect start with Bristol Imperial win