Picture framers’ new home
A POPULAR picture framing business has moved to new premises and been given a new name.
After seven years based in Cleeve, Gallery 370 has moved to Brockley Lane in Chelvey under the new name of The Picture Framers Chelvey.
Run by Georgina Micklethwaite and Andy Hale from Cleeve, the business has moved into a unit at Little Chelvey Farm which, until eight weeks ago, was a simple cow shed.
They are sharing the farm with other likeminded wood-based businesses and the site is expected to be developed to attract even more companies in the future.
Georgina, aged 39, said: “Framing is a dying art and we’re keen to keep promoting it in North Somerset.
“We’re delighted with our new home and really pleased that we can now give our customers the opportunity to see what goes on in the workshop – something we’ve always wanted to do.”
The business can be found in Unit 1B of Little Chelvey Farm.
- 1 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 2 Woman dies after collision in Clevedon
- 3 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 4 Councillors hit back at proposed bus cuts in North Somerset
- 5 Deal means Portishead to Bristol rail line will open in 2026
- 6 Make a splash for children's hospice this September
- 7 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 8 'Extreme heat' warning issued for Somerset
- 9 Pictures: Clevedon care home celebrates summer fete
- 10 Bus companies to face Portishead residents at fourth meeting
For more details call 01934 832712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org