Picture framers’ new home
A POPULAR picture framing business has moved to new premises and been given a new name.
After seven years based in Cleeve, Gallery 370 has moved to Brockley Lane in Chelvey under the new name of The Picture Framers Chelvey.
Run by Georgina Micklethwaite and Andy Hale from Cleeve, the business has moved into a unit at Little Chelvey Farm which, until eight weeks ago, was a simple cow shed.
They are sharing the farm with other likeminded wood-based businesses and the site is expected to be developed to attract even more companies in the future.
Georgina, aged 39, said: “Framing is a dying art and we’re keen to keep promoting it in North Somerset.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re delighted with our new home and really pleased that we can now give our customers the opportunity to see what goes on in the workshop – something we’ve always wanted to do.”
The business can be found in Unit 1B of Little Chelvey Farm.
- 1 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 2 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 North Somerset could join WECA - but faces a four-year wait
- 5 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 6 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 7 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 8 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 9 Nailsea staff to complete 300km to feed families at Christmas
- 10 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
For more details call 01934 832712 or email email@example.com