Picture framers’ new home
A POPULAR picture framing business has moved to new premises and been given a new name.
After seven years based in Cleeve, Gallery 370 has moved to Brockley Lane in Chelvey under the new name of The Picture Framers Chelvey.
Run by Georgina Micklethwaite and Andy Hale from Cleeve, the business has moved into a unit at Little Chelvey Farm which, until eight weeks ago, was a simple cow shed.
They are sharing the farm with other likeminded wood-based businesses and the site is expected to be developed to attract even more companies in the future.
Georgina, aged 39, said: “Framing is a dying art and we’re keen to keep promoting it in North Somerset.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re delighted with our new home and really pleased that we can now give our customers the opportunity to see what goes on in the workshop – something we’ve always wanted to do.”
The business can be found in Unit 1B of Little Chelvey Farm.
- 1 Man charged with possession of offensive weapon in village
- 2 Bristol Balloon Fiesta: Organisers planning 2021 event
- 3 Man with long Covid urges others to take virus seriously
- 4 May 17: Which pubs are reopening in North Somerset?
- 5 May 17: Bristol Airport 'disappointed' with green list
- 6 Lions fund noticeboard for Backwell viewpoint
- 7 Clevedon AC members enjoy Glastonbury 10k outing
- 8 Mixed fortunes for Clevedon LTC teams on league return
- 9 Call for community to support 'vital' children's hospice
- 10 LOCAL BY-ELECTION: Portishead East district and town councillors elected
For more details call 01934 832712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org