Picture framers’ new home
A POPULAR picture framing business has moved to new premises and been given a new name.
After seven years based in Cleeve, Gallery 370 has moved to Brockley Lane in Chelvey under the new name of The Picture Framers Chelvey.
Run by Georgina Micklethwaite and Andy Hale from Cleeve, the business has moved into a unit at Little Chelvey Farm which, until eight weeks ago, was a simple cow shed.
They are sharing the farm with other likeminded wood-based businesses and the site is expected to be developed to attract even more companies in the future.
Georgina, aged 39, said: “Framing is a dying art and we’re keen to keep promoting it in North Somerset.
You may also want to watch:
“We’re delighted with our new home and really pleased that we can now give our customers the opportunity to see what goes on in the workshop – something we’ve always wanted to do.”
The business can be found in Unit 1B of Little Chelvey Farm.
- 1 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village
- 2 Staff working 'tirelessly' to reopen school after 'catastrophic' flood damage
- 3 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 4 Clevedon's home match with Gordano will be 'hugely proud moment' for Owen
- 5 North Somerset mortgage firm named UK's number one broker for outstanding customer outcomes
- 6 Funds of £20k available for North Somerset groups
- 7 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 8 Gordano RFC maintain perfect start to season with Cleve RFC win
- 9 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 10 Work begins on new section of car-free Strawberry Line route
For more details call 01934 832712 or email email@example.com