Clevedon business expands after years of success
- Credit: Sub
A successful Clevedon business has expanded after out-growing its old space.
The Physiotherapy and Pilates Rehabilitation Centre has opened the doors of a unit, in Britannia Way off Strode Road.
Sarah Sessa and Karen Pearce set up the business in 2015.
The pair had previously worked together in Taunton and Bristol to provide pilates and rehabilitation classes.
The new space offers a fully-equipped Pilates studio, a physiotherapy gym, yoga space and treatment rooms.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah said: “After three successful years at a smaller premises in Clevedon we had completely out-grown it.
“With the increase in client numbers we needed more space, parking and staff.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
“We are so excited to be in our new premises and hope we can offer more pilates and affordable rehabilitation physiotherapy to the community.”