Clevedon business expands after years of success
- Credit: Sub
A successful Clevedon business has expanded after out-growing its old space.
The Physiotherapy and Pilates Rehabilitation Centre has opened the doors of a unit, in Britannia Way off Strode Road.
Sarah Sessa and Karen Pearce set up the business in 2015.
The pair had previously worked together in Taunton and Bristol to provide pilates and rehabilitation classes.
The new space offers a fully-equipped Pilates studio, a physiotherapy gym, yoga space and treatment rooms.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah said: “After three successful years at a smaller premises in Clevedon we had completely out-grown it.
“With the increase in client numbers we needed more space, parking and staff.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Special school expansion progress
- 9 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
“We are so excited to be in our new premises and hope we can offer more pilates and affordable rehabilitation physiotherapy to the community.”