Clevedon business expands after years of success
- Credit: Sub
A successful Clevedon business has expanded after out-growing its old space.
The Physiotherapy and Pilates Rehabilitation Centre has opened the doors of a unit, in Britannia Way off Strode Road.
Sarah Sessa and Karen Pearce set up the business in 2015.
The pair had previously worked together in Taunton and Bristol to provide pilates and rehabilitation classes.
The new space offers a fully-equipped Pilates studio, a physiotherapy gym, yoga space and treatment rooms.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah said: “After three successful years at a smaller premises in Clevedon we had completely out-grown it.
“With the increase in client numbers we needed more space, parking and staff.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 5 Chiropractors report increase in patients with back and neck pain due to home working
- 6 Council plea to public as services impacted by pingdemic
- 7 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 8 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 9 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 10 New village scout hut in greenbelt approved
“We are so excited to be in our new premises and hope we can offer more pilates and affordable rehabilitation physiotherapy to the community.”