Clevedon business expands after years of success
- Credit: Sub
A successful Clevedon business has expanded after out-growing its old space.
The Physiotherapy and Pilates Rehabilitation Centre has opened the doors of a unit, in Britannia Way off Strode Road.
Sarah Sessa and Karen Pearce set up the business in 2015.
The pair had previously worked together in Taunton and Bristol to provide pilates and rehabilitation classes.
The new space offers a fully-equipped Pilates studio, a physiotherapy gym, yoga space and treatment rooms.
You may also want to watch:
Sarah said: “After three successful years at a smaller premises in Clevedon we had completely out-grown it.
“With the increase in client numbers we needed more space, parking and staff.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 8 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 9 Christmas lights lift spirits in Portishead
- 10 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
“We are so excited to be in our new premises and hope we can offer more pilates and affordable rehabilitation physiotherapy to the community.”