Pair pledge NSPCC support
PORTISHEAD recruitment consultants Jeanette Hingley and Karen Watkins have thrown their weight behind the NSPCC Childline charity.
The business partners, who run Berry Rowan recruitment and HR consultancy based in Slade Road, will be donning their running shoes and applying deep heat in preparation of the Bristol 10k run on May 15.
Berry Rowan pledged its support for the charity in February when Jeanette and Karen undertook the challenge to raise �1,600, which would provide the recruitment and training of one Childline counsellor.
They are now planning a number of events over the next five months in the hope of reaching their target.
Further events from Berry Rowan will include a charity wine tasting event and auction in May, the couple will also be attending a number different events in Portishead during the summer.
You may also want to watch:
To support the ladies in their plight go to http://www.justgiving.com/BerryRowan
Anyone interested in attending the Wine Tasting evening and auction please contact Karen on 01275 390958.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 6 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway
- 10 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns