Overland opens in Kenn
NEW life has been breathed into a village garage.
Overland Automotive Engineers has moved into Kenn Garage, which closed at the end of last year, and it has been given a spruce-up by its new owners.
The company, which was set up in Nailsea in 2010, specialises in working with Land Rovers but offers services, MOTS and repairs for all vehicles as well as fabrication and welding.
It has also seen a number of old cars restored and the garage is happy to take on special projects for its customers.
Jules Haynes, who owns Overland with Martyn Ibson, said: “We wanted to move to a roadside location and we came across this empty garage, which seemed completely unloved.
You may also want to watch:
“Local residents have told us this has been a garage for more than 100 years.
“To keep the Kenn Garage name going we are now called Overland at Kenn and business is going well.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 6 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 7 What we know about Prince Philip's funeral at Windsor
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022
- 10 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
“We are delighted to have met some of the locals with their vehicles already.”
Overland at Kenn, in Kenn Road, can be contacted on 01275 876339.