Overland opens in Kenn
NEW life has been breathed into a village garage.
Overland Automotive Engineers has moved into Kenn Garage, which closed at the end of last year, and it has been given a spruce-up by its new owners.
The company, which was set up in Nailsea in 2010, specialises in working with Land Rovers but offers services, MOTS and repairs for all vehicles as well as fabrication and welding.
It has also seen a number of old cars restored and the garage is happy to take on special projects for its customers.
Jules Haynes, who owns Overland with Martyn Ibson, said: “We wanted to move to a roadside location and we came across this empty garage, which seemed completely unloved.
You may also want to watch:
“Local residents have told us this has been a garage for more than 100 years.
“To keep the Kenn Garage name going we are now called Overland at Kenn and business is going well.
- 1 Hinkley dredging is safe, say project leaders
- 2 PICTURES: Lions charity surprises Clevedon residents
- 3 Bristol and Weston NHS charities merge under new name
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 6 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 7 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 8 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 9 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk
“We are delighted to have met some of the locals with their vehicles already.”
Overland at Kenn, in Kenn Road, can be contacted on 01275 876339.