Overland opens in Kenn
NEW life has been breathed into a village garage.
Overland Automotive Engineers has moved into Kenn Garage, which closed at the end of last year, and it has been given a spruce-up by its new owners.
The company, which was set up in Nailsea in 2010, specialises in working with Land Rovers but offers services, MOTS and repairs for all vehicles as well as fabrication and welding.
It has also seen a number of old cars restored and the garage is happy to take on special projects for its customers.
Jules Haynes, who owns Overland with Martyn Ibson, said: “We wanted to move to a roadside location and we came across this empty garage, which seemed completely unloved.
You may also want to watch:
“Local residents have told us this has been a garage for more than 100 years.
“To keep the Kenn Garage name going we are now called Overland at Kenn and business is going well.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Garden waste service disrupted due to 'ongoing crew shortages'
- 4 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 10 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
“We are delighted to have met some of the locals with their vehicles already.”
Overland at Kenn, in Kenn Road, can be contacted on 01275 876339.