Council calls for business owners for Salthouse Fields
- Credit: Archant
Business owners keen to sell food in Clevedon are being sought.
North Somerset Council is offering a one-year licence to occupy an area of Salthouse Fields.
The site is offered under licence from August 13 to September 30, 2019 and can sit up to two mobile catering units which can be open from dawn until dusk every day of the year.
The fields are an important and popular area near Clevedon’s Marine Lake and also house a children’s play area, a public car park and other businesses.
Planning permission has been previously granted for a café on the site and the council is in the process of submitting a new application.
You may also want to watch:
North Somerset is offering the site for use under the licence while it awaits approval on the new application.
Anyone interested in running a food outlet on the fields can apply at www.supplying thesouthwest.org.uk before 11am on Monday.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 5 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 6 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 9 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 10 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG