Council calls for business owners for Salthouse Fields
- Credit: Archant
Business owners keen to sell food in Clevedon are being sought.
North Somerset Council is offering a one-year licence to occupy an area of Salthouse Fields.
The site is offered under licence from August 13 to September 30, 2019 and can sit up to two mobile catering units which can be open from dawn until dusk every day of the year.
The fields are an important and popular area near Clevedon’s Marine Lake and also house a children’s play area, a public car park and other businesses.
Planning permission has been previously granted for a café on the site and the council is in the process of submitting a new application.
You may also want to watch:
North Somerset is offering the site for use under the licence while it awaits approval on the new application.
Anyone interested in running a food outlet on the fields can apply at www.supplying thesouthwest.org.uk before 11am on Monday.
- 1 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 5 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 6 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 7 First year success for racing superstar Trevorrow
- 8 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 9 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 10 Clevedon carer raises more than £1,600 with charity head shave