Council calls for business owners for Salthouse Fields
- Credit: Archant
Business owners keen to sell food in Clevedon are being sought.
North Somerset Council is offering a one-year licence to occupy an area of Salthouse Fields.
The site is offered under licence from August 13 to September 30, 2019 and can sit up to two mobile catering units which can be open from dawn until dusk every day of the year.
The fields are an important and popular area near Clevedon’s Marine Lake and also house a children’s play area, a public car park and other businesses.
Planning permission has been previously granted for a café on the site and the council is in the process of submitting a new application.
You may also want to watch:
North Somerset is offering the site for use under the licence while it awaits approval on the new application.
Anyone interested in running a food outlet on the fields can apply at www.supplying thesouthwest.org.uk before 11am on Monday.
- 1 Contemporary living with lovely estuary views
- 2 Changes to North Somerset Council’s executive team announced
- 3 Key workers awarded for their dedication during pandemic
- 4 Creation of 'flimsy' roles at £7,000 is 'indefensible', says North Somerset councillor
- 5 April 12: Air ambulance charity has busiest week on record
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Call for new system to help people with addictions and mental health issues
- 8 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 9 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 10 Lord-Lieutenant unveils memorial to commemorate village war dead