Council calls for business owners for Salthouse Fields
- Credit: Archant
Business owners keen to sell food in Clevedon are being sought.
North Somerset Council is offering a one-year licence to occupy an area of Salthouse Fields.
The site is offered under licence from August 13 to September 30, 2019 and can sit up to two mobile catering units which can be open from dawn until dusk every day of the year.
The fields are an important and popular area near Clevedon’s Marine Lake and also house a children’s play area, a public car park and other businesses.
Planning permission has been previously granted for a café on the site and the council is in the process of submitting a new application.
You may also want to watch:
North Somerset is offering the site for use under the licence while it awaits approval on the new application.
Anyone interested in running a food outlet on the fields can apply at www.supplying thesouthwest.org.uk before 11am on Monday.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 3 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 4 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 5 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Clevedon CC captain Lintott selected by Southern Brave to play in The Hundred
- 8 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 9 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'