New technical hub created by water company
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A water company has opened a new facility near Portishead marina.
Nexus Water Limited has created a technical hub in High Street as part of its ongoing UK expansion plan.
Nexus Water provides purification and softening systems for homes and businesses and its chief technology officer Mike Faram is developing new systems which can be used both in the UK and overseas too.
Chris MacNee, chief executive officer of Nexus Water Ltd, said: “There is growing demand for cleaner, more purified water, especially within industry, as well as a growing need to monitor water usage and wherever possible save water and cost.
“Our technologies help in three ways: they deliver purer, softer water, they save money and they help safeguard the environment.
You may also want to watch:
“Opening our technical hub near Bristol, European’s Green Capital in 2015, is an important element of our business growth in the UK and overseas.”
The new technical hub has been opened at Kestrel Court off Harbour Road.
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 5 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 6 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 7 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends