New technical hub created by water company
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A water company has opened a new facility near Portishead marina.
Nexus Water Limited has created a technical hub in High Street as part of its ongoing UK expansion plan.
Nexus Water provides purification and softening systems for homes and businesses and its chief technology officer Mike Faram is developing new systems which can be used both in the UK and overseas too.
Chris MacNee, chief executive officer of Nexus Water Ltd, said: “There is growing demand for cleaner, more purified water, especially within industry, as well as a growing need to monitor water usage and wherever possible save water and cost.
“Our technologies help in three ways: they deliver purer, softer water, they save money and they help safeguard the environment.
You may also want to watch:
“Opening our technical hub near Bristol, European’s Green Capital in 2015, is an important element of our business growth in the UK and overseas.”
The new technical hub has been opened at Kestrel Court off Harbour Road.
- 1 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 2 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 3 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 6 New officer verification process introduced by police
- 7 Camera club wants new members to join
- 8 Driving group needs more volunteers
- 9 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 10 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea