New technical hub created by water company
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A water company has opened a new facility near Portishead marina.
Nexus Water Limited has created a technical hub in High Street as part of its ongoing UK expansion plan.
Nexus Water provides purification and softening systems for homes and businesses and its chief technology officer Mike Faram is developing new systems which can be used both in the UK and overseas too.
Chris MacNee, chief executive officer of Nexus Water Ltd, said: “There is growing demand for cleaner, more purified water, especially within industry, as well as a growing need to monitor water usage and wherever possible save water and cost.
“Our technologies help in three ways: they deliver purer, softer water, they save money and they help safeguard the environment.
You may also want to watch:
“Opening our technical hub near Bristol, European’s Green Capital in 2015, is an important element of our business growth in the UK and overseas.”
The new technical hub has been opened at Kestrel Court off Harbour Road.
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 3 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 4 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 5 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 6 Overnight A&E closures continue at hospital
- 7 Yatton development welcomes first movers
- 8 Charity launches cream tea fundraiser
- 9 Legal action starts to remove Portishead traveller camp
- 10 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site