New shoe shop for Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A COUPLE have opened up a new shop in Nailsea to ensure people can still buy footwear in their local high street.
Anthony Lingham (pictured left) and Victoria Gasper, both aged 29, have set up Nailsea Shoe Shop after Victoria’s mum closed J T Shoes, in Somerset Square.
Anthony, who lives in Clevedon, said: “The lady who owned the shop here before was my partner’s mother and we decided to make sure there was still a shoe shop in Nailsea.
“My partner worked for her mum so she’s always been involved in selling shoes.
“I’ve been involved in all different aspects of retail. We just want to make sure there are still shops in the high street, not just charity shops.”
You may also want to watch:
The store stocks adult shoes including brands such as Sketchers and Rieker and is a specialist in wide-fitting footwear.
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 6 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 9 Camera club wants new members to join
- 10 Nailsea United edged out six goal thriller at Chilcompton Sports