New shoe shop for Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A COUPLE have opened up a new shop in Nailsea to ensure people can still buy footwear in their local high street.
Anthony Lingham (pictured left) and Victoria Gasper, both aged 29, have set up Nailsea Shoe Shop after Victoria’s mum closed J T Shoes, in Somerset Square.
Anthony, who lives in Clevedon, said: “The lady who owned the shop here before was my partner’s mother and we decided to make sure there was still a shoe shop in Nailsea.
“My partner worked for her mum so she’s always been involved in selling shoes.
“I’ve been involved in all different aspects of retail. We just want to make sure there are still shops in the high street, not just charity shops.”
You may also want to watch:
The store stocks adult shoes including brands such as Sketchers and Rieker and is a specialist in wide-fitting footwear.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 3 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 4 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 5 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 6 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 7 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 8 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 9 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 10 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships