New salon for Nailsea
TWO friends have opened up their own hair salon in Nailsea.
Jo Wescott, aged 28, and Sonny Mastina, aged 31, from Nailsea, worked at a salon together in Backwell for a number of years before deciding to branch out on their own.
The pair have now opened up their own business called Fusion in Old Church Road.
Jo said: “We wanted to open up our own salon. We’ve made our prices affordable and put up regular offers on our Facebook page. We are really excited about the new salon.”
The salon is also open on Sundays so business men and women can get their hair done over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
To follow their business on Facebook sign up to SJ-Fusion Nailsea.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 4 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 5 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 6 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 8 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village