New salon for Nailsea
TWO friends have opened up their own hair salon in Nailsea.
Jo Wescott, aged 28, and Sonny Mastina, aged 31, from Nailsea, worked at a salon together in Backwell for a number of years before deciding to branch out on their own.
The pair have now opened up their own business called Fusion in Old Church Road.
Jo said: “We wanted to open up our own salon. We’ve made our prices affordable and put up regular offers on our Facebook page. We are really excited about the new salon.”
The salon is also open on Sundays so business men and women can get their hair done over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
To follow their business on Facebook sign up to SJ-Fusion Nailsea.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 3 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 4 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 5 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 8 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3
- 9 Football stadium set for coronavirus vaccination hub
- 10 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon