New salon for Nailsea
TWO friends have opened up their own hair salon in Nailsea.
Jo Wescott, aged 28, and Sonny Mastina, aged 31, from Nailsea, worked at a salon together in Backwell for a number of years before deciding to branch out on their own.
The pair have now opened up their own business called Fusion in Old Church Road.
Jo said: “We wanted to open up our own salon. We’ve made our prices affordable and put up regular offers on our Facebook page. We are really excited about the new salon.”
The salon is also open on Sundays so business men and women can get their hair done over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
To follow their business on Facebook sign up to SJ-Fusion Nailsea.
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens