New photography studio opens in Portishead
- Credit: Archant
A Portishead photographer has opened up a new studio in the town.
David Harris has expanded his Empirical Photography business in Kestrel Court, Harbour Road, to increase the services he can offer.
He believes it is ideal for family shots and wants to make sure no-one is priced out of a photo shoot.
He said: “We go about things quite differently.
“I stay away from packages and make it affordable for families.
You may also want to watch:
“I would rather costs be lower and have a high number of customers.”
Empirical Photography has been running for six years.
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 4 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 5 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 8 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 9 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe
- 10 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West