New owner for Hunters estate agents
- Credit: Archant
A new owner has taken over a well-known estate agents in Portishead.
Kody Allen, from Portishead, is the new franchise owner of Hunters, in High Street.
Kody, set up the estate agency in Bristol in 2014 and set his sights on owning an agency in his home town.
He now has four offices and is supported by a dedicated team who all live locally.
The staff are passionate about the area and sponsor the under 10s team at Portishead Town Football Club to show their support for the community.
You may also want to watch:
Branch manager Adam Barrington said: “It is fantastic to be working in the area I live and know very well, already being able to help local people to sell their homes and find their dream properties.
“I have a very approachable and hardworking team who will go above and beyond to help, and are noticing fantastic results so early on.
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 7 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 8 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 9 Ashton & Backwell United announce departure of Rich
- 10 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
“Our staff range from 25 to 65 so we have someone from every age group to help customers find their perfect house.”
The hard-working team has a wealth of experience in the industry and offers a bespoke and person-centred service to its customers.