New owner for Hunters estate agents
- Credit: Archant
A new owner has taken over a well-known estate agents in Portishead.
Kody Allen, from Portishead, is the new franchise owner of Hunters, in High Street.
Kody, set up the estate agency in Bristol in 2014 and set his sights on owning an agency in his home town.
He now has four offices and is supported by a dedicated team who all live locally.
The staff are passionate about the area and sponsor the under 10s team at Portishead Town Football Club to show their support for the community.
You may also want to watch:
Branch manager Adam Barrington said: “It is fantastic to be working in the area I live and know very well, already being able to help local people to sell their homes and find their dream properties.
“I have a very approachable and hardworking team who will go above and beyond to help, and are noticing fantastic results so early on.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 Jones "proud" of what he achieved with Ashton & Backwell United
- 8 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset
- 9 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 10 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
“Our staff range from 25 to 65 so we have someone from every age group to help customers find their perfect house.”
The hard-working team has a wealth of experience in the industry and offers a bespoke and person-centred service to its customers.