New owner for Hunters estate agents
- Credit: Archant
A new owner has taken over a well-known estate agents in Portishead.
Kody Allen, from Portishead, is the new franchise owner of Hunters, in High Street.
Kody, set up the estate agency in Bristol in 2014 and set his sights on owning an agency in his home town.
He now has four offices and is supported by a dedicated team who all live locally.
The staff are passionate about the area and sponsor the under 10s team at Portishead Town Football Club to show their support for the community.
You may also want to watch:
Branch manager Adam Barrington said: “It is fantastic to be working in the area I live and know very well, already being able to help local people to sell their homes and find their dream properties.
“I have a very approachable and hardworking team who will go above and beyond to help, and are noticing fantastic results so early on.
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
“Our staff range from 25 to 65 so we have someone from every age group to help customers find their perfect house.”
The hard-working team has a wealth of experience in the industry and offers a bespoke and person-centred service to its customers.