New manager starts at four-star hotel
- Credit: Archant
A four-star hotel in North Somerset has just welcomed a new operations manager through its doors.
Brady Smith, aged 26, has begun the role at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House in Congresbury and he has described its potential as ‘endless’.
Mr Smith has been in the hospitality industry since the age of 14 when he was an apprentice at a hotel in Great Yarmouth.
But he will now be overseeing the 200-strong team at the venue, which has just undergone a £500,000 renovation to improve its conference and events facilities.
Mr Smith said: “Joining DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House is a perfect fit for me. It benefits from being a high-quality branded hotel while remaining independently-owned, meaning that the potential is endless.
You may also want to watch:
“Getting stuck in here is a really exciting prospect. It’s a home-grown brand but there are so many development opportunities.”
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 3 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 4 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 5 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 6 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 7 Hotel and wedding venue has seen business surge over summer
- 8 From cleaning windows to playing for Ashton & Backwell - Coleman's story
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 Masked man caught spying on couple in North Somerset village