New manager starts at four-star hotel
- Credit: Archant
A four-star hotel in North Somerset has just welcomed a new operations manager through its doors.
Brady Smith, aged 26, has begun the role at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House in Congresbury and he has described its potential as ‘endless’.
Mr Smith has been in the hospitality industry since the age of 14 when he was an apprentice at a hotel in Great Yarmouth.
But he will now be overseeing the 200-strong team at the venue, which has just undergone a £500,000 renovation to improve its conference and events facilities.
Mr Smith said: “Joining DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House is a perfect fit for me. It benefits from being a high-quality branded hotel while remaining independently-owned, meaning that the potential is endless.
You may also want to watch:
“Getting stuck in here is a really exciting prospect. It’s a home-grown brand but there are so many development opportunities.”
- 1 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 2 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 5 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 6 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 7 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3