New manager starts at four-star hotel
- Credit: Archant
A four-star hotel in North Somerset has just welcomed a new operations manager through its doors.
Brady Smith, aged 26, has begun the role at DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House in Congresbury and he has described its potential as ‘endless’.
Mr Smith has been in the hospitality industry since the age of 14 when he was an apprentice at a hotel in Great Yarmouth.
But he will now be overseeing the 200-strong team at the venue, which has just undergone a £500,000 renovation to improve its conference and events facilities.
Mr Smith said: “Joining DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House is a perfect fit for me. It benefits from being a high-quality branded hotel while remaining independently-owned, meaning that the potential is endless.
You may also want to watch:
“Getting stuck in here is a really exciting prospect. It’s a home-grown brand but there are so many development opportunities.”
- 1 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 2 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 3 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 4 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Volunteers collect vast amounts of rubbish from The Portbury Hundred
- 7 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 8 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 9 How to order free Covid home tests
- 10 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens