New manager confirmed for Cadbury House
- Credit: Archant
A new general manager has been appointed at a Congresbury hotel – more than 10 years after he first worked at the venue.
Mehmet Kandemir will take control of the day-to-day running of DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House in and its Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill.
Mehmet has more than 25 years’ experience in the hospitality sector and is familiar with Cadbury, after working there as an operations manager 13 years ago.
He is looking forward to strengthening Cadbury’s position as one of the region’s best hotels.
Mehmet said: “Having worked here before I already knew about Cadbury House and the investment it has benefitted from during the past decade.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a phenomenal venue and is a very well-balanced business when you combine its different elements such as the hotel, meeting and conference facilities, restaurant, wedding offering and health club. It’s a great recipe for success.”
- 1 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 3 Disruptions to your journey by car across North Somerset
- 4 Funding ensures children benefit from healthy food and holiday clubs this summer
- 5 Council agrees development plan for Nailsea site
- 6 Green Party candidate elected to council following by-election win
- 7 Covid warning issued in North Somerset
- 8 Nailsea pub crowned best in South West
- 9 Sections of historic Portishead railway line to be reused for project
- 10 PICTURES: Inside Clevedon Pier's Glass Box Cafe