New manager confirmed for Cadbury House
- Credit: Archant
A new general manager has been appointed at a Congresbury hotel – more than 10 years after he first worked at the venue.
Mehmet Kandemir will take control of the day-to-day running of DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House in and its Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill.
Mehmet has more than 25 years’ experience in the hospitality sector and is familiar with Cadbury, after working there as an operations manager 13 years ago.
He is looking forward to strengthening Cadbury’s position as one of the region’s best hotels.
Mehmet said: “Having worked here before I already knew about Cadbury House and the investment it has benefitted from during the past decade.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a phenomenal venue and is a very well-balanced business when you combine its different elements such as the hotel, meeting and conference facilities, restaurant, wedding offering and health club. It’s a great recipe for success.”
- 1 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 2 Sharp rise in coronavirus cases in over 60s
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 5 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 6 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 7 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 8 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown
- 9 MPs brand placing North Somerset into tier 3 restrictions 'not right' and 'illogical'
- 10 Grand Pier's future uncertain as Weston enters tier 3