New manager confirmed for Cadbury House
- Credit: Archant
A new general manager has been appointed at a Congresbury hotel – more than 10 years after he first worked at the venue.
Mehmet Kandemir will take control of the day-to-day running of DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House in and its Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill.
Mehmet has more than 25 years’ experience in the hospitality sector and is familiar with Cadbury, after working there as an operations manager 13 years ago.
He is looking forward to strengthening Cadbury’s position as one of the region’s best hotels.
Mehmet said: “Having worked here before I already knew about Cadbury House and the investment it has benefitted from during the past decade.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a phenomenal venue and is a very well-balanced business when you combine its different elements such as the hotel, meeting and conference facilities, restaurant, wedding offering and health club. It’s a great recipe for success.”
- 1 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
- 2 Business delivering fresh fish and meat plans to expand
- 3 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 6 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 7 How to order free Covid home tests
- 8 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 9 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 10 Floral display helping to cheer up shoppers in Nailsea