New manager confirmed for Cadbury House
- Credit: Archant
A new general manager has been appointed at a Congresbury hotel – more than 10 years after he first worked at the venue.
Mehmet Kandemir will take control of the day-to-day running of DoubleTree by Hilton, Cadbury House in and its Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar and Grill.
Mehmet has more than 25 years’ experience in the hospitality sector and is familiar with Cadbury, after working there as an operations manager 13 years ago.
He is looking forward to strengthening Cadbury’s position as one of the region’s best hotels.
Mehmet said: “Having worked here before I already knew about Cadbury House and the investment it has benefitted from during the past decade.
You may also want to watch:
“It’s a phenomenal venue and is a very well-balanced business when you combine its different elements such as the hotel, meeting and conference facilities, restaurant, wedding offering and health club. It’s a great recipe for success.”
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 6 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 7 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 8 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 9 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 10 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages