- Credit: Archant
THE new manager for Nailsea’s shopping centre has now been appointed.
Charlotte Jarrett started the job on Monday, taking over from James Lucas who left last month after 18 years in the job.
Charlotte was previously working as the deputy manager at The Eastgate Shopping Centre in Gloucester and is currently studying towards her diploma in shopping centre management.
Mark Robinson, of owners Ellandi which owns Crown Glass Place, said: “It’s great to bring someone of Charlotte’s calibre to Nailsea.
“I am sure that she will make a great team with Kate Cole, who has done a super job holding fort since James’ departure following his 18 years of great service to the town.
You may also want to watch:
“We have achieved an awful lot during a difficult market and Charlotte is just the right person to take Nailsea to the next level.”
Over the past 12 months, the shopping centre has bucked national trends with a number of new shops opening up in the town. Charlotte said: “I’m really looking forward to working at the heart of such a vibrant community and helping to really put Nailsea on the map.
- 1 PICTURES: Pub relaunches following major transformation
- 2 WIN: Tickets to Oasis concert screening at Clevedon's Curzon Cinema
- 3 Charity gains national recognition at awards
- 4 Earthfare celebrates launch in Portishead
- 5 Care home enjoys visit from donkey
- 6 Second school site gets approval despite opposition
- 7 Pretty character cottage in Yatton outskirts
- 8 Poignant artwork installed on Weston beach
- 9 Highland calf born for first time in five years at zoo
- 10 The Subways to perform at Bristol O2 Academy
“The owners have made it clear that they have exciting plans and the money to achieve them, so I look forward to working with everyone shortly.”