- Credit: Archant
THE new manager for Nailsea’s shopping centre has now been appointed.
Charlotte Jarrett started the job on Monday, taking over from James Lucas who left last month after 18 years in the job.
Charlotte was previously working as the deputy manager at The Eastgate Shopping Centre in Gloucester and is currently studying towards her diploma in shopping centre management.
Mark Robinson, of owners Ellandi which owns Crown Glass Place, said: “It’s great to bring someone of Charlotte’s calibre to Nailsea.
“I am sure that she will make a great team with Kate Cole, who has done a super job holding fort since James’ departure following his 18 years of great service to the town.
You may also want to watch:
“We have achieved an awful lot during a difficult market and Charlotte is just the right person to take Nailsea to the next level.”
Over the past 12 months, the shopping centre has bucked national trends with a number of new shops opening up in the town. Charlotte said: “I’m really looking forward to working at the heart of such a vibrant community and helping to really put Nailsea on the map.
- 1 Health leaders urge people to keep following Covid guidelines as rates begin to drop in North Somerset
- 2 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 3 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 4 Call for action to reduce rising infection rates in secondary schools
- 5 Actress urges people to get behind hospice appeal
- 6 Business in Kenn nominated for prestigious Business Leader Awards
- 7 Nailsea runs virtual Christmas fair
- 8 Sports clubs take on festive run for hospice
- 9 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 10 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
“The owners have made it clear that they have exciting plans and the money to achieve them, so I look forward to working with everyone shortly.”