- Credit: Archant
THE new manager for Nailsea’s shopping centre has now been appointed.
Charlotte Jarrett started the job on Monday, taking over from James Lucas who left last month after 18 years in the job.
Charlotte was previously working as the deputy manager at The Eastgate Shopping Centre in Gloucester and is currently studying towards her diploma in shopping centre management.
Mark Robinson, of owners Ellandi which owns Crown Glass Place, said: “It’s great to bring someone of Charlotte’s calibre to Nailsea.
“I am sure that she will make a great team with Kate Cole, who has done a super job holding fort since James’ departure following his 18 years of great service to the town.
You may also want to watch:
“We have achieved an awful lot during a difficult market and Charlotte is just the right person to take Nailsea to the next level.”
Over the past 12 months, the shopping centre has bucked national trends with a number of new shops opening up in the town. Charlotte said: “I’m really looking forward to working at the heart of such a vibrant community and helping to really put Nailsea on the map.
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 How to order free Covid home tests
- 3 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 4 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 5 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 6 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 7 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Clevedon's FA Vase dream ends at Plymouth Parkway
“The owners have made it clear that they have exciting plans and the money to achieve them, so I look forward to working with everyone shortly.”