- Credit: Archant
THE new manager for Nailsea’s shopping centre has now been appointed.
Charlotte Jarrett started the job on Monday, taking over from James Lucas who left last month after 18 years in the job.
Charlotte was previously working as the deputy manager at The Eastgate Shopping Centre in Gloucester and is currently studying towards her diploma in shopping centre management.
Mark Robinson, of owners Ellandi which owns Crown Glass Place, said: “It’s great to bring someone of Charlotte’s calibre to Nailsea.
“I am sure that she will make a great team with Kate Cole, who has done a super job holding fort since James’ departure following his 18 years of great service to the town.
“We have achieved an awful lot during a difficult market and Charlotte is just the right person to take Nailsea to the next level.”
Over the past 12 months, the shopping centre has bucked national trends with a number of new shops opening up in the town. Charlotte said: “I’m really looking forward to working at the heart of such a vibrant community and helping to really put Nailsea on the map.
- 1 COURT RESULTS: Speeding woman, 71, banned from driving
- 2 Police warn drivers ahead of M5 fuel protests
- 3 The Hungry Caterpillar teaches Nailsea school about healthy eating
- 4 Firm's new depot at Avonmouth creates 10 jobs
- 5 'Unavoidable' delays push back pier-to-pier cycle way between Weston and Clevedon
- 6 Garden centre opens GOLF COURSE for shoppers
- 7 Cleeve CC seconds end barren run with morale boosting win
- 8 Clevedon Town expand coaching team with three new coaches
- 9 Somerset smasher Smeed sets up Vitality Blast success
- 10 Glastonbury Festival 2022: Our review of the Worthy return...
“The owners have made it clear that they have exciting plans and the money to achieve them, so I look forward to working with everyone shortly.”