New leadership at retirement village in Failand
- Credit: Archant
A Failand retirement village has appointed a new general manager and head chef.
Audley Redwood, in Beggar Bush Lane, has named Kevin Green and Nigel Jones in the respective roles.
Kevin will be responsible for the day-to-day running of Audley and will be the main point of contact for all property owners.
He joins the village with 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
Kevin said: “Audley has a strong reputation for its five-star services in the retirement sector.
You may also want to watch:
“It is such an exciting development and I am proud to be leading the team as we open the doors to this remarkable site.”
Nigel will run the site’s restaurant, Symonds, which will open in the New Year.
- 1 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 2 Responses to Portishead Lake Grounds consultation published
- 3 Halloween 2021: What Halloween events are taking place in North Somerset?
- 4 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 5 Primary school wins a second award for its focus on pupils’ mental wellbeing
- 6 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 7 Claim for judicial review delays school expansion for vulnerable children
- 8 Ashton & Backwell United bow out of Buildbase FA Vase after Bemerton Heath Harlequins defeat
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 10 Beautiful Edwardian villa near Clevedon's seafront
He said: “Since becoming a chef 37 years ago, I have been extremely passionate about what I do and I am excited to lead the team and continue to offer excellent services to all of our owners and customers.”