New leadership at retirement village in Failand
- Credit: Archant
A Failand retirement village has appointed a new general manager and head chef.
Audley Redwood, in Beggar Bush Lane, has named Kevin Green and Nigel Jones in the respective roles.
Kevin will be responsible for the day-to-day running of Audley and will be the main point of contact for all property owners.
He joins the village with 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
Kevin said: “Audley has a strong reputation for its five-star services in the retirement sector.
You may also want to watch:
“It is such an exciting development and I am proud to be leading the team as we open the doors to this remarkable site.”
Nigel will run the site’s restaurant, Symonds, which will open in the New Year.
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 4 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 5 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 6 How to order free Covid home tests
- 7 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 8 Barclays to close North Somerset branches
- 9 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 10 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
He said: “Since becoming a chef 37 years ago, I have been extremely passionate about what I do and I am excited to lead the team and continue to offer excellent services to all of our owners and customers.”