New leadership at retirement village in Failand
- Credit: Archant
A Failand retirement village has appointed a new general manager and head chef.
Audley Redwood, in Beggar Bush Lane, has named Kevin Green and Nigel Jones in the respective roles.
Kevin will be responsible for the day-to-day running of Audley and will be the main point of contact for all property owners.
He joins the village with 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
Kevin said: “Audley has a strong reputation for its five-star services in the retirement sector.
You may also want to watch:
“It is such an exciting development and I am proud to be leading the team as we open the doors to this remarkable site.”
Nigel will run the site’s restaurant, Symonds, which will open in the New Year.
- 1 PICTURES: Clevedon Marine Lake releases Eco-pod design plan
- 2 Bristol International Balloon Fiesta launches Fiesta Fortnight event
- 3 Event organiser fined for noise complaints
- 4 Clevedon Skatepark shut over safety fears
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Residents rally to support Save Weston Big Wood campaign
- 7 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 8 Clevedon resident raises more than £9k for MS research
- 9 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 10 Medal joy for North Somerset athletes at English Schools Championships
He said: “Since becoming a chef 37 years ago, I have been extremely passionate about what I do and I am excited to lead the team and continue to offer excellent services to all of our owners and customers.”