New leadership at retirement village in Failand
- Credit: Archant
A Failand retirement village has appointed a new general manager and head chef.
Audley Redwood, in Beggar Bush Lane, has named Kevin Green and Nigel Jones in the respective roles.
Kevin will be responsible for the day-to-day running of Audley and will be the main point of contact for all property owners.
He joins the village with 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
Kevin said: “Audley has a strong reputation for its five-star services in the retirement sector.
You may also want to watch:
“It is such an exciting development and I am proud to be leading the team as we open the doors to this remarkable site.”
Nigel will run the site’s restaurant, Symonds, which will open in the New Year.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 Support Portishead and Nailsea Lions clubs with Santa Float collections this December
- 7 New bike racks installed in Portishead High Street
- 8 School girls creates Christmas cards for charity
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
He said: “Since becoming a chef 37 years ago, I have been extremely passionate about what I do and I am excited to lead the team and continue to offer excellent services to all of our owners and customers.”