New leadership at retirement village in Failand
- Credit: Archant
A Failand retirement village has appointed a new general manager and head chef.
Audley Redwood, in Beggar Bush Lane, has named Kevin Green and Nigel Jones in the respective roles.
Kevin will be responsible for the day-to-day running of Audley and will be the main point of contact for all property owners.
He joins the village with 15 years’ experience in the hospitality industry.
Kevin said: “Audley has a strong reputation for its five-star services in the retirement sector.
“It is such an exciting development and I am proud to be leading the team as we open the doors to this remarkable site.”
Nigel will run the site’s restaurant, Symonds, which will open in the New Year.
- 1 IN THE DOCK: Man in court after using daughter's blue badge to park in Weston
- 2 Primary school children raise almost £300 at bake sale in Clevedon
- 3 Busy route to Bristol to close for roadworks next week
- 4 Two more leave Portishead Town Council over 'in-person' controversy
- 5 Van destroyed by fire on busy village route
- 6 Tomorrow's lunar eclipse: How and when to see it
- 7 Nailsea's Trendlewood Park needs volunteers
- 8 New chair elected at North Somerset Council
- 9 Gardens on view for Clevedon wildlife trail
- 10 Snoopy is coming to North Somerset...
He said: “Since becoming a chef 37 years ago, I have been extremely passionate about what I do and I am excited to lead the team and continue to offer excellent services to all of our owners and customers.”