New Italian opens its door
PIETRO and Teresa Tallo have just opened Europa Nailsea in High Street, after taking over the former Bottelino’s.
The couple are the owners of the highly successful Europa Italian Restaurant in Bristol, which they have been running for 23 years.
When the pair took over the Nailsea restaurant, they kept the original staff including manager Giuseppe Esposito.
Teresa said: “We are very excited about opening in Nailsea. We’ve spent �50,000 on the restaurant and it looks lovely.”
Europa prides itself on being an authentic Italian restaurant - all the produce used is Italian and the staff have also picked the finest wines to go on their wine list.
You may also want to watch:
The family-run business is expected to be hugely popular with the people of North Somerset, with its wonderful food, friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere.
To complement the restaurant, Teresa will be opening up Deli Europa in January in the shop next door.
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 5 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 6 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 7 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 8 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 9 Camera club wants new members to join
- 10 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
The deli will be like a traditional Neapolitan deli with rustic Italian food.
Deli Europa will sell fresh home-made pasta, a wide range of sauces, pesto, home-made sweets, biscuits and cakes - all freshly made on site.
Shoppers will also be able to choose from a range of salamis, Parma ham, cheeses, Italian produce, balsamic vinegar and children’s food. Teresa is also planning to do olive oil refills so people can bring in their own jars and bottles.
The deli will also serve coffee and paninis and sandwiches so people can order light bites to eat while they shop.
Customers will also be able to order antipasto platters, called ricevimento, for home entertaining.