New interiors shop for Hill Road
CLEVEDON’S Hill Road is set to welcome a new shop to its selection of independent stores.
La Maison will boast furniture and home accessories sourced from the UK, France and Spain. Some old and some new, each piece will be individual and affordable.
The shop is being opened by Jane Brake, owner of Estuary and Pale Blue, and Mary Hadlow, owner of The Cellar, with the hope of it becoming a prestigious interior supplier.
They said: “We’re about the wow factor, individuality, thinking outside of the box, statement pieces, creativity and fun.
“Everything from beautiful pale turquoise dressers to decadent boudoir pieces, Victorian day beds to contemporary bookcases handpainted in zebra stripes or florals.”
You may also want to watch:
La Maison’s doors will first open to the public on January 28 and visitors can enjoy a welcome glass of wine on January 28-29.
At 30 Hill Road, the shop will be open Tuesdays to Saturdays from 10am-5.30pm and Sundays from 11am-4pm.
- 1 Mixed fortunes for Backwell Flax Bourton sides
- 2 Charlie Rich: Ashton & Backwell United name Rich as Stuart Jones' replacement
- 3 Suspension bridge to close for maintenance
- 4 May 17: Pubs reopen indoors and coaches set off on first holidays
- 5 Goff comes good in Clevedon Sailing Club's Town Plate
- 6 What can I do when Covid lockdown eases on May 17?
- 7 May 17: Backwell pool reopens after £400k works
- 8 ‘Perfect tribute’ as Clevedon Pier named pier of the year
- 9 Rapid Covid testing service goes mobile to reach more people across North Somerset
- 10 Vaccine does work against Indian variant, says health secretary