New interiors shop for Hill Road
CLEVEDON’S Hill Road is set to welcome a new shop to its selection of independent stores.
La Maison will boast furniture and home accessories sourced from the UK, France and Spain. Some old and some new, each piece will be individual and affordable.
The shop is being opened by Jane Brake, owner of Estuary and Pale Blue, and Mary Hadlow, owner of The Cellar, with the hope of it becoming a prestigious interior supplier.
They said: “We’re about the wow factor, individuality, thinking outside of the box, statement pieces, creativity and fun.
“Everything from beautiful pale turquoise dressers to decadent boudoir pieces, Victorian day beds to contemporary bookcases handpainted in zebra stripes or florals.”
You may also want to watch:
La Maison’s doors will first open to the public on January 28 and visitors can enjoy a welcome glass of wine on January 28-29.
At 30 Hill Road, the shop will be open Tuesdays to Saturdays from 10am-5.30pm and Sundays from 11am-4pm.
- 1 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 5 Charming period house with stunning conservatory
- 6 Gale force winds expected to hit North Somerset
- 7 VIDEO: Police release CCTV footage after Nailsea graffiti damage
- 8 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 9 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 10 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners