New interiors shop for Hill Road
CLEVEDON’S Hill Road is set to welcome a new shop to its selection of independent stores.
La Maison will boast furniture and home accessories sourced from the UK, France and Spain. Some old and some new, each piece will be individual and affordable.
The shop is being opened by Jane Brake, owner of Estuary and Pale Blue, and Mary Hadlow, owner of The Cellar, with the hope of it becoming a prestigious interior supplier.
They said: “We’re about the wow factor, individuality, thinking outside of the box, statement pieces, creativity and fun.
“Everything from beautiful pale turquoise dressers to decadent boudoir pieces, Victorian day beds to contemporary bookcases handpainted in zebra stripes or florals.”
You may also want to watch:
La Maison’s doors will first open to the public on January 28 and visitors can enjoy a welcome glass of wine on January 28-29.
At 30 Hill Road, the shop will be open Tuesdays to Saturdays from 10am-5.30pm and Sundays from 11am-4pm.
- 1 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 2 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 3 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 4 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 5 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 6 Where in North Somerset can you celebrate Christmas in church this year?
- 7 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 8 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends