New interiors shop for Hill Road
CLEVEDON’S Hill Road is set to welcome a new shop to its selection of independent stores.
La Maison will boast furniture and home accessories sourced from the UK, France and Spain. Some old and some new, each piece will be individual and affordable.
The shop is being opened by Jane Brake, owner of Estuary and Pale Blue, and Mary Hadlow, owner of The Cellar, with the hope of it becoming a prestigious interior supplier.
They said: “We’re about the wow factor, individuality, thinking outside of the box, statement pieces, creativity and fun.
“Everything from beautiful pale turquoise dressers to decadent boudoir pieces, Victorian day beds to contemporary bookcases handpainted in zebra stripes or florals.”
You may also want to watch:
La Maison’s doors will first open to the public on January 28 and visitors can enjoy a welcome glass of wine on January 28-29.
At 30 Hill Road, the shop will be open Tuesdays to Saturdays from 10am-5.30pm and Sundays from 11am-4pm.
- 1 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 2 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 3 Estate agents invites children to create Halloween window displays
- 4 Portishead salon to wear all pink for breast cancer fundraiser
- 5 Life-saving equipment installed in town
- 6 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 7 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 8 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 9 Countryside charity condemns plan to build 600 homes in village
- 10 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill