New furniture showroom opens in Portishead
- Credit: Archant
A new furniture showroom has opened in Portishead following the success of an online business.
Portishead Direct launched online earlier in 2016, but managing director Saz Casey says positive comments from customers led her to open a showroom.
The busy mother-of-two, who lives in Combe Avenue, said: “We offer a personal delivery service, currently free of charge to BS postcodes, so a lot of our customers are from the local area and when we deliver, many of them comment on the quality and say the furniture is even better than they had imagined.
“With this in mind, we saw the need for a viewing room so that people can see the quality up close before they buy if they want to.”
Customers can make appointments to view the showroom and it is also open at Harbourmead at Harbour Road Trading Estate on Saturdays from 10am to noon.
You may also want to watch:
Saz added: “We offer solid oak stylish furniture at discount prices, which can be up to 50 per cent below the recommended retail price.
“We hold a great deal of stock locally too, so can often deliver the next day, which includes evening and weekend delivery times.
- 1 North Somerset residents at risk of PCR lab mix up
- 2 Clevedon Marine Lake to be drained
- 3 Mental health safe space unveiled in Nailsea
- 4 Charity days raise more than £40k for local causes
- 5 Camera club wants new members to join
- 6 PICTURES: Nailsea farmers market birthday party
- 7 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 8 Stone Roses songs to be recreated in Weston
- 9 'Incredible' Nailsea & Backwell RFC win first ever Bristol Combination Vase
- 10 Life-saving equipment installed in town
“I believe people deserve first class, quality goods and customer service and this is what we aim to offer at all times.
“We even unpack the furniture, make sure the client is happy with it and then take away the packaging.”