New fashion store for Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A new fashion store opened its doors in Nailsea for the first time on Saturday.
M&Co has created 10 new jobs for the area and is guaranteed to bring more shoppers into the town.
M&Co is one of Scotland’s largest independent fashion retailers and it has opened up a new store in Crown Glass Shopping Centre.
The store sells clothes for men, women and children as well as homeware products.
Carolyn Mantle, from CBRE Management Services, said: “Crown Glass Shopping already has some great High Street name shores as well as an
enviable and diverse range of independents.
“It is brilliant that M&Co are opening in the centre and gives our shoppers yet another reason for visiting Crown Glass.”
- 1 More than 20 people fined for discarding fags and off-lead dogs
- 2 Woman dies after collision in Clevedon
- 3 Petition launched to halt planned bus cuts in North Somerset
- 4 Councillors hit back at proposed bus cuts in North Somerset
- 5 Deal means Portishead to Bristol rail line will open in 2026
- 6 Make a splash for children's hospice this September
- 7 Pictures: Clevedon care home celebrates summer fete
- 8 Bus companies to face Portishead residents at fourth meeting
- 9 Cost of living crisis: What to do if you can't pay your bills
- 10 Cleeve take over at top of table as Want and Cole shine
M&Cos executive chairman Steve Knott said: “We look forward to welcoming all our new customers to this exciting store full of amazing fashion supported by M&Co’s famous friendly and knowledgeable service.”