New fashion store for Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A new fashion store opened its doors in Nailsea for the first time on Saturday.
M&Co has created 10 new jobs for the area and is guaranteed to bring more shoppers into the town.
M&Co is one of Scotland’s largest independent fashion retailers and it has opened up a new store in Crown Glass Shopping Centre.
The store sells clothes for men, women and children as well as homeware products.
Carolyn Mantle, from CBRE Management Services, said: “Crown Glass Shopping already has some great High Street name shores as well as an
You may also want to watch:
enviable and diverse range of independents.
“It is brilliant that M&Co are opening in the centre and gives our shoppers yet another reason for visiting Crown Glass.”
- 1 Plant-based diet helps Clevedon man fight cancer
- 2 How a Nailsea care home weathered the Covid-19 storm
- 3 Villagers object to 'totally inappropriate' housing proposal
- 4 Businesses donate nearly 500 computers to support pupils in lockdown
- 5 Nursery birthday parties provide normality to children in lockdown
- 6 Clevedon School thanks NHS with giant light display
- 7 More than 100 rough sleepers supported during pandemic in North Somerset
- 8 Caroline Goddard wins community hero competition
- 9 Chamber of commerce set to adopt name change
- 10 Portishead Town's Trueman cancer diagnosis prompts £50,000 fundraising initiative
M&Cos executive chairman Steve Knott said: “We look forward to welcoming all our new customers to this exciting store full of amazing fashion supported by M&Co’s famous friendly and knowledgeable service.”