New fashion store for Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A new fashion store opened its doors in Nailsea for the first time on Saturday.
M&Co has created 10 new jobs for the area and is guaranteed to bring more shoppers into the town.
M&Co is one of Scotland’s largest independent fashion retailers and it has opened up a new store in Crown Glass Shopping Centre.
The store sells clothes for men, women and children as well as homeware products.
Carolyn Mantle, from CBRE Management Services, said: “Crown Glass Shopping already has some great High Street name shores as well as an
You may also want to watch:
enviable and diverse range of independents.
“It is brilliant that M&Co are opening in the centre and gives our shoppers yet another reason for visiting Crown Glass.”
- 1 Five sites get Green Flag status
- 2 Officer's final written warning after sending inappropriate messages
- 3 WIN: Tickets to Cliff Richard live concert screening
- 4 Bristol Combination Vase: Nailsea & Backwell RFC looking to create history says Hill
- 5 North Somerset authors publish books
- 6 Nailsea & Backwell RFC v Bristol Imperial RFC LIVE BLOG
- 7 Councillor calls for misogyny to be classed as hate crime
- 8 Road group condemns 'unacceptable traffic misery' in village
- 9 Coffee morning raises hundreds of pounds for two charities
- 10 Appeal after man injured in robbery
M&Cos executive chairman Steve Knott said: “We look forward to welcoming all our new customers to this exciting store full of amazing fashion supported by M&Co’s famous friendly and knowledgeable service.”