New fashion store for Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A new fashion store opened its doors in Nailsea for the first time on Saturday.
M&Co has created 10 new jobs for the area and is guaranteed to bring more shoppers into the town.
M&Co is one of Scotland’s largest independent fashion retailers and it has opened up a new store in Crown Glass Shopping Centre.
The store sells clothes for men, women and children as well as homeware products.
Carolyn Mantle, from CBRE Management Services, said: “Crown Glass Shopping already has some great High Street name shores as well as an
You may also want to watch:
enviable and diverse range of independents.
“It is brilliant that M&Co are opening in the centre and gives our shoppers yet another reason for visiting Crown Glass.”
- 1 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 2 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 3 Exceptional house with grounds, countryside views and outbuildings
- 4 Portishead's Morgan excited to make Olympic final
- 5 Portishead's Amelie Morgan wins team bronze at Tokyo Olympics
- 6 Summer show goes down a treat in Portishead
- 7 Clevedon Marine Lake drained for 'high bacteria levels'
- 8 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens
- 9 Long-standing Clevedon gift store transformed under new owners
- 10 'Amazing atmosphere' at return of Clevedon Parkrun
M&Cos executive chairman Steve Knott said: “We look forward to welcoming all our new customers to this exciting store full of amazing fashion supported by M&Co’s famous friendly and knowledgeable service.”