New fashion store for Nailsea
- Credit: Archant
A new fashion store opened its doors in Nailsea for the first time on Saturday.
M&Co has created 10 new jobs for the area and is guaranteed to bring more shoppers into the town.
M&Co is one of Scotland’s largest independent fashion retailers and it has opened up a new store in Crown Glass Shopping Centre.
The store sells clothes for men, women and children as well as homeware products.
Carolyn Mantle, from CBRE Management Services, said: “Crown Glass Shopping already has some great High Street name shores as well as an
You may also want to watch:
enviable and diverse range of independents.
“It is brilliant that M&Co are opening in the centre and gives our shoppers yet another reason for visiting Crown Glass.”
- 1 £350k funds for North Somerset projects opens
- 2 Nailsea Bowls Club captains open season in usual style
- 3 New school to open in Yatton later this year
- 4 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 5 How to order free Covid home tests
- 6 Restaurateur pledges to raise £5k for cinema
- 7 Cycling routes added to Nailsea Charity Walks fundraiser
- 8 Group protests against new police and crime bill
- 9 Rotary thanks shoppers for foodbank donations in lockdowns
- 10 Restaurants celebrate successful first week after April 12 reopening
M&Cos executive chairman Steve Knott said: “We look forward to welcoming all our new customers to this exciting store full of amazing fashion supported by M&Co’s famous friendly and knowledgeable service.”