New equestrian shop in Tickenham
- Credit: Archant
A NEW shop stocking accessories and clothes for horse riders has opened in Tickenham.
Blackrock Equestrian is based in Golden Acres Nursery, in Clevedon Road, and sells a wide range of products including hats, gloves, bridles, show jackets, fly rugs and grooming gear.
The shop, which has been opened by Sarah Handscomb, also stocks a selection of gifts including jewellery.
Sarah, aged 49, from Walton-in-Gordano, said: “I’ve been involved with horses since I was 11 and I’m passionate about all the lovely items you can buy for horses these days.”
On Sunday, Blackrock Equestrian is holding an open day from noon when officers from Avon and Somerset Police’s Horsewatch team will be carrying out a tack marking session from 2-4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
A representative from the British Horse Society will be talking about bridleway membership and insurance and Pippa Galloway from Muddy Ponies will be offering reduced rug washing and repair rates.
To find out more about the shop visit www.blackrockequestrian.co.uk
- 1 Eco-friendly grocer to open in Portishead High Street next week
- 2 Blind man suffers leg injury in Nailsea pavement collapse
- 3 Funding boost set to improve Clevedon Marine Lake and Salthouse Fields
- 4 Somerset pub could be demolished despite failure of homes bid
- 5 Ashton & Backwell begin new season with defeat at Keynsham
- 6 Save Weston Big Wood gatherings this weekend
- 7 Hundreds expected at gatherings to oppose possible development around Weston Big Wood
- 8 Road closure in force for five nights on A370 next week
- 9 Ashton & Backwell United announce departure of Rich
- 10 Clevedon Marine Lake reopens