New equestrian shop in Tickenham
- Credit: Archant
A NEW shop stocking accessories and clothes for horse riders has opened in Tickenham.
Blackrock Equestrian is based in Golden Acres Nursery, in Clevedon Road, and sells a wide range of products including hats, gloves, bridles, show jackets, fly rugs and grooming gear.
The shop, which has been opened by Sarah Handscomb, also stocks a selection of gifts including jewellery.
Sarah, aged 49, from Walton-in-Gordano, said: “I’ve been involved with horses since I was 11 and I’m passionate about all the lovely items you can buy for horses these days.”
On Sunday, Blackrock Equestrian is holding an open day from noon when officers from Avon and Somerset Police’s Horsewatch team will be carrying out a tack marking session from 2-4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
A representative from the British Horse Society will be talking about bridleway membership and insurance and Pippa Galloway from Muddy Ponies will be offering reduced rug washing and repair rates.
To find out more about the shop visit www.blackrockequestrian.co.uk
- 1 Events in Weston and beyond to look forward to this summer
- 2 Council keen to hear from villagers on road safety plans
- 3 How to order free Covid home tests
- 4 Marathon runner Ben Smith announces USA Challenge plans
- 5 Man charged with two counts of attempted murder
- 6 Trigger chosen to develop project for Festival UK* 2022
- 7 North Somerset restaurants reopen outside this week
- 8 Holloway helps Northern Ireland women make history after qualifying for Euro 2022
- 9 Health shop stocks fruit and vegetables free from plastic packaging
- 10 Celebrations after non-essential shops and pubs reopen in North Somerset