New equestrian shop in Tickenham
- Credit: Archant
A NEW shop stocking accessories and clothes for horse riders has opened in Tickenham.
Blackrock Equestrian is based in Golden Acres Nursery, in Clevedon Road, and sells a wide range of products including hats, gloves, bridles, show jackets, fly rugs and grooming gear.
The shop, which has been opened by Sarah Handscomb, also stocks a selection of gifts including jewellery.
Sarah, aged 49, from Walton-in-Gordano, said: “I’ve been involved with horses since I was 11 and I’m passionate about all the lovely items you can buy for horses these days.”
On Sunday, Blackrock Equestrian is holding an open day from noon when officers from Avon and Somerset Police’s Horsewatch team will be carrying out a tack marking session from 2-4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
A representative from the British Horse Society will be talking about bridleway membership and insurance and Pippa Galloway from Muddy Ponies will be offering reduced rug washing and repair rates.
To find out more about the shop visit www.blackrockequestrian.co.uk
- 1 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 2 Age UK looking for North Somerset volunteers
- 3 Portishead Art Trail splash sculpture gets a refurb
- 4 Decision on Portishead Station delayed until next year
- 5 Light the Night celebration to take place in Clevedon
- 6 North Somerset Covid case rate at its highest
- 7 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 8 Neighbourhood plan to go before council next month
- 9 Youngsters enjoy pumpkin picking at farm
- 10 Nailsea United fall to heavy defeat against Mendip Broadwalk