New equestrian shop in Tickenham
- Credit: Archant
A NEW shop stocking accessories and clothes for horse riders has opened in Tickenham.
Blackrock Equestrian is based in Golden Acres Nursery, in Clevedon Road, and sells a wide range of products including hats, gloves, bridles, show jackets, fly rugs and grooming gear.
The shop, which has been opened by Sarah Handscomb, also stocks a selection of gifts including jewellery.
Sarah, aged 49, from Walton-in-Gordano, said: “I’ve been involved with horses since I was 11 and I’m passionate about all the lovely items you can buy for horses these days.”
On Sunday, Blackrock Equestrian is holding an open day from noon when officers from Avon and Somerset Police’s Horsewatch team will be carrying out a tack marking session from 2-4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
A representative from the British Horse Society will be talking about bridleway membership and insurance and Pippa Galloway from Muddy Ponies will be offering reduced rug washing and repair rates.
To find out more about the shop visit www.blackrockequestrian.co.uk
- 1 Primary school shuts after staff members test positive for coronavirus
- 2 Store refurbishment creates fresh job opportunities in Portishead
- 3 Business owner sentenced for fly-tipping in North Somerset
- 4 Seek appointment with GP for persistent stomach troubles, urges NHS and Public Health England campaign
- 5 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 6 North Somerset nurses retire following more than 80 years of combined service to the NHS
- 7 Preparing for a popular traditional Christmas light display in Kenn
- 8 Bristol Airport welcomes new testing strategy for arrivals
- 9 Impressive, four-floor detached house with sea views
- 10 North Somerset to move into tier 3 after end of nationwide lockdown