New discount club for parents
New discount club for parents
A BACKWELL mum has launched a new club to help parents save hundreds of pounds on products and services across Bristol and Somerset.
Entrepreneurial Caroline Sparks, of Station Close, has set up the discount members-only club www.little-monster-club.co.uk after the five-year success of her regional baby and toddler shows.
The 38-year-old mum of Ollie, aged five, and Alice, aged seven, said: “Thousands of people came to my shows and The Little Monster Club is a natural extension of these, providing a regional on-line market place where parents can save money which is completely free once you’re a member.
“Having a baby is an incredibly special and exciting time but also very expensive with so many essentials to buy. Being able to sell and buy goods, take advantage of special offers in the area, as well as pick up advice and tips is vital for every parent.
You may also want to watch:
“By joining the exclusive Little Monster Club, parents have access to buy what they need at a fraction of the new cost and sell what their children don’t require anymore, which means you make a bit of money.”
Membership for The Little Monster Club is �25 a year and the club offers parents unique access to regional discounts which are not available anywhere else and can help mums and dads save hundreds of pounds.
- 1 Christmas messages to honour loved ones with Portishead Tree of Light
- 2 Car show produced in Clevedon proving to be popular among petrolheads
- 3 Roomy chocolate-box cottage packed with period features
- 4 Airport appeal to be heard in the summer
- 5 Festive display brightens shopping areas across Clevedon
- 6 Businesses urged to claim coronavirus grants
- 7 North Somerset could be placed in higher tier after national lockdown ends
- 8 Shop Local: Chamber of commerce urges people to utilise high street independents this weekend
- 9 Portishead building firm wins national award
- 10 Asymptomatic coronavirus testing pilot starts with college students from next week
Companies which have already signed up include Bristol Music School, Water Babies, Puddleducks, Baby and Co, Sing and Sign and Playspace.
The website’s market place enables members to sell and buy baby and children’s equipment and toys and there will be a twice-monthly newsletter offering even more special discounts and support from local experts.
Caroline has also pledged to support the Wallace and Gromit Cots for Tots appeal which is trying to raise �1million for state-of-the-art facilities, cots and a new ward wing for newborns requiring intensive care at St Michael’s Hospital in Bristol.
Caroline said: “For each of the first thousand people who join the Little Monster Club I’ll donate �1 to the appeal because it’s a great cause for the Little Monster Club to support.”
Those who join by the end of March 2011 will receive a goody bag containing samples and products and free entry for two adults to the Bristol Baby and Toddler Show and Cheltenham Baby and Toddler Show on November 6 2011.
For more information on the Little Monster Club visit www.little-monster-club.co.uk or call Caroline on 01275 857805.